Author Thread
OutOfStep

View Profile
Christian Dating
Posted : 17 May, 2011 10:36 PM

Let's be for real. Those are things you should do everyday, men and women alike. You miss a day(or 2) its cool. But I got one friend (no names) that is ALWAYS single and rrrraaaarrrreeeellllyyyy showers. Coincidence? Serious? Oy vey...

OutOfStep

View Profile
The Final Straw
Posted : 17 May, 2011 10:30 PM

...and the sad part is, if it had been my steak or potato, I would've been vexed, but sedate. But you NEVER touch the ice cream.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Why is it important to understand the Rapture?
Posted : 17 May, 2011 10:09 PM

You need to understand the Rapture because you need to know where the exit is when this plane starts going down...

OutOfStep

View Profile
The Final Straw
Posted : 17 May, 2011 08:11 PM

I might be healthy now, but I grew up a fat boy. You don't snatch food off a fat boys plate. And my ice-cream? Deal-breaker...

OutOfStep

View Profile
Gym Monkeys?
Posted : 17 May, 2011 07:30 PM

Anyone? Supplements/routines?

OutOfStep

View Profile
more quotes of a christian church Jew hating father
Posted : 17 May, 2011 07:09 PM

Sorry, in reference to jews not being the same as back then. Not a tangent.

OutOfStep

View Profile
more quotes of a christian church Jew hating father
Posted : 17 May, 2011 07:07 PM

What about Ethiopians and Rastafarianism?

OutOfStep

View Profile
Is it okay?
Posted : 17 May, 2011 07:00 PM

I'm not a girl, but guys do find that flattering that a woman breaks the mold to show intrest. Means more than when I guy tells I girl, I think. And no gushing? Kudos!

OutOfStep

View Profile
upon request more Jew hating quotes from martin luther
Posted : 17 May, 2011 06:57 PM

And the ramblings of a hatemonger aren't the only reason I'm not protestant, sirjim. Better men than you have tried everytime I go visit my family, but to no avail...

OutOfStep

View Profile
upon request more Jew hating quotes from martin luther
Posted : 17 May, 2011 06:53 PM

Sorry, 2, I have to disagree. I wouldn't condone that kind of attitude towards anyone. I struggle everyday with anger, and God has laid it on my heart to put my anger down. And I have, even when it involves making myself weak. But this is wrong. God doesn't need my help defending his word. He doesn't need me to burn their homes and attack their believers. God can handle Himself. I'm not jewish, I see them in the same boat as muslims; not saved.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9