Author Thread
OutOfStep

View Profile
How about a "General" topic discussion area?
Posted : 16 May, 2011 09:52 PM

Agreed. Its 1am and I'm wide awake. I'm just looking for someone to jaw with, and I am in no condition to be typing anything fancy enough to fit into any of the pre-approved sections. "General" sez "come chat".

OutOfStep

View Profile
Where is our focus?
Posted : 16 May, 2011 09:33 PM

I grew up in Da City. Majority of people, in the world, live in citys. I'm not saying its right, but when economys go south, people gravitate towards "life", meaning work. The world is living on a co-dependant/symbiotic relationship with the rest of the world, and all of our economys are plummetting. So yes, things will get worse everywhere.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Scars
Posted : 16 May, 2011 09:12 PM

I meant visible. But yes, I'm curious. Clumsy people need love, too...

OutOfStep

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 09:10 PM

I have never heard that people who disagree are racist. Then again, I'm from here. I have no idea what the rest of America REALLY thinks.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 08:39 PM

I have a revolutionary idead: if you raise your kid right, they won't want and/or need an abortion! Seriously, I know quite a few black Republicans. Its not crazy, its th eir belief how the government should be run.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 07:00 PM

2sparrows, THAT was funny!!! Seriously, all politicians are the same, and Washington has a way of making things grind to a halt. "Republicans" n "Democrats" are just words. the people themselves are a mix, jerks n princes/princesses all. These people have different attitudes as to how the country should be run, but it doent mean that they are "bad". And when they are doing good doesn't make them "good" people. Growing up in the Beltway, you can meet a lot of these people, and it puts how our country is run, and our role in the world, into perspective.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 04:41 PM

Nice guy, good handshake. Tall. Friendly. Or are we discussing his politics?

OutOfStep

View Profile
STEVE!!!!
Posted : 16 May, 2011 02:27 PM

You know who you are... I think its more of a public service in comparrison to the other shows. Jerry was a joke, and still is. But Steve is actually helping people, and that is amazing.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Scars
Posted : 16 May, 2011 02:19 PM

Do women dig scars?

OutOfStep

View Profile
Your LAST Day
Posted : 16 May, 2011 02:00 PM

Mountains are a result of tectonic plates grinding into each other. As we enter a planetary alignment, the magnetic pull on the earth will become greater. I expect more earthquakes stemming from areas located around plates that move often. What it means, I don't know. But it makes me want to move inland...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9