Author Thread
SJC1985

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 04:13 AM

Beautiful poems, Hedgedweller! Who is "Hadassah"? Is it someone you know or does the name stand for someone/something?

I've been praying that God will send me someone to finish my life with; I truly believe that He is trying to get me to the one He has chosen especiallly for me.

I wish that I were gifted in writing poetry like you can!

God bless you for your sharing these!

SJC1985 :glow:

SJC1985

View Profile
Lost Love
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 03:57 AM

Hedgedweller,

You have such a great sense of humor!! I would say that it was better to have loved my first husband and lost him when he died at age 25.

I can't say that about my 2 ex-husbands, though. The bad experiences that I had during both of these marriages far outweighs the good ones.

My mother used to say, "If you hadn't married (my first ex.), then you would not have been able to adopt your son. I always replied, "I believe that God would have placed him with me some way!"

SJC1985

View Profile
The law of visitation.
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 04:02 PM

I've never heard of "the law of visitation", but I think I understand what you said about it. Forgive me, if I have gotten the wrong idea of what it is.

As school begins this year, I am beginning to question God again as to why I cannot feel well enough to teach. I know that one day I'll be able to witness to how He has brought me through my trials. I have been waiting since November of last year on a decision of my disability. God has provided an apt. for me to live in without having to pay rent! The apt. company is paying me some each month to help me pay my electricity! I have been able to get almost all of my prescription medications at no cost, and some of my doctors are seeing me without charging anything! GOD HAS CERTAINLY TAKEN CARE OF MY EVERY NEED!! I even can get wireless internet at no cost - someone living close to me has it, and my laptop picks up enough signal!!! THANK GOD THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO "TALK" WITH MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE WHEN I GET LONELY!!!

I thank God for helping me to apply tough love to my son, who is 23. I'LL BE SO THANKFUL WHEN MY SON COMES BACK TO GOD. I'LL BE HAPPY WHEN HE CALLS ME TO TELL ME THAT I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR HIM. (As of the past 2 weeks, I have not gotten a call from him. I really miss hearing his voice, and I miss his hugs!)

PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING SOMETHING GOOD FROM ALL OF THIS HEARTACHE! I NEED TO KEEP THE FAITH THAT GOD IS WORKING ON HIS HEART AND I WILL CERTAINLY GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY WHEN MY SON COMES AROUND!!

SJC 1985 :glow:

SJC1985

View Profile
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 03:25 PM

I know that I am older than you, Hedgedweller, but I have never heard of the "3 Day Rule"!!! Would you fill me in on this?!!! I may have a good answer, if you would tell me more about the "rule"!!!

SJC1985

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 08:22 PM

I am relieved to hear that Deborahe had made the decision to leave this site before yesterday's forum. Thanks for sharing that with me. I become miserable if/when I think that I have hurt someone's feelings.

SJC1985

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 04:01 PM

Did Deborahe have a chance to read the apology I wrote this morning before she decided to go off the site? I hope so; I am very sorry if my comments added to her decision. Please send her word about the apology, if she didn't read it.

SJC1985

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 02:42 AM

Deborahe,

I want to apologize for what I said about your seeking God's will for the forum topics. I wish I could erase my last message to you. I do have strong life-long beliefs about the topic; I just felt like I was under attack for these beliefs. Please forgive me. I'm still learning about the "Chat Forum", and when I am out-numbered on my comments, I take defensive action. Something that I grew up believing has become a part of who I am as a Christian.

I came directly to you, since you were the first to write about it, and I'm sorry. I should not have singled you out, and I should have taken all the comments as the way that others believe, instead of taking it personally.

I have certainly learned something through all of this. I should not assume that Satan is behind the disagreements. Thank you for all the good topics that you have given.

SJC1985

SJC1985

View Profile
golden friendships
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 06:47 PM

I would like to say that Hedgedweller is a true friend and a great prayer warrior. No matter how busy he gets, he manages to say a few words of comfort. I'm sure that he will have many jewels in his crown(s) when he gets to heaven.

SJC1985

View Profile
Once Saved
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 06:39 PM

Deborahe,

I think that topics of this nature should not be part of the "Chat Forum". I feel that Satan is using this topic to frustrate those who do not believe the same thing. It is my prayer that you will pray and ask God what He would have you to bring up in the "Chat Forum". There are so many other things that all Christians have in common that would be very helpful to those who are going through trials. I do not think that God is pleased with us when we bring up strife. He is very pleased when we share things that God has brought us through. This is what the "Chat Forum" should be about.

I did come across an interesting comment similar to mine. The daughter said that her mother had been hurt by comments made and that both she and her mother were going off the "Chat Forum". THAT IS NOT GOD'S INTENTIONS OF THE FORUM. MAY GOD FORGIVE US IF WE HAVE CAUSED SOMEONE TO LEAVE THIS FORUM.

Love in Christ,

SJC1985

View Profile
Lust or Love?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 06:11 PM

Hedgedweller,

Is your "thinker" still "cluttered"?!!! You have such a great sense of humor! How do you get it "un-cluttered"? I need to know!!! Mine seems to stay "cluttered"!

Love in Christ,

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10