Author Thread
SusieQ8

View Profile
Not Goodbye------ Hi !
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 08:07 PM

WELCOME BACK! All your friends have missed you!

CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)

Posted : 3 Aug, 2008 08:03 PM

FRIENDS

I have many; so kind and dear.

Each of them share thoughts with me.

Words I need to hear.

Robin makes me laugh; Susie makes me cry.

As we gather 'round the throne one day;

Our God will show us why.

Phil and Sam have shown me peace;

How to find calm on a hectic day; And Sandy shows such sweetness in the words she has to say.

Will told me about a garden; My Lord and I go there.

A place where joy can fill my heart;

And Christ will answer prayer.

Bruce is such a Blessing! Teaching me God's Word.

Such joy he brings; many spiritual things.

So glad I "saw" and "heard" !

A couple more I'll mention, just before I go.

God's Hand is on and using;

RightKnight and geronimo !

Author : Deborah

God Bless You All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:peace:

Blessings,

:prayingf:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Hating Musulims,,Argh, Argh!!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 03:30 PM

I don't agree with the attitude or tone the article seems to convey. I believe there are some guidelines drawn by GOD and Him alone, through His Word.

:prayingf:Christians are not to believe in an eye for an eye but to turn the other cheek. The only dismembering of the body is to be figuratively by the person of the part that sins ex: plucking out my own eye or chopping off my own limb.:applause:

:prayingf:Christians are to be angry, yet, sin not. We are to realize that our anger does not accomplish the righteousness of GOD.:applause:

:prayingf:Christians are not to return evil for evil but to pray for those who spitefully use us and bless those who persecute us.:applause:

:prayingf:Christians are not to avenge themselves, but to leave it to GOD, "For Vengence is mine saith the LORD. I will repay.":applause:

:prayingf:Christians are to realize the laws and lawmakers are servants and appointed of the Most High (regardless, of what the servant thinks). They are there for us to live in peace and safety. And sometimes to achieve safety; war becomes the necessary against people/nations that have declared it. :boxing:

:prayingf:Christians are to realize and continually pray for those who are authorities to be peace officiers and even maintainers of peace keeping forces (military) through the earth used by GOD to destroy despots, plots of genocide, advocates of anarchy, creators of chaos, etc...:prayingf:

:prayingf:Christians are to recognize GOD is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. We are to look to the history of Israel and see what happened to them to hope to avoid their mistakes that the discipline they receive is not coming our way.:prayingf:

:prayingf:Christians are to set an example as follows of Christ Jesus, be awake, be watchful, be sober, and be discerning the times based on the signs. :glow:

:prayingf:Christians are not to worry or to fear but walk in the Spirit of love, power and a sound mind (stable) :applause:

:applause:GOD has a plan! :applause: He told it to us!:applause:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
GO USA OLIMYPICS !!!!!!!!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 11:09 AM

The world in general has a lot of "ANTI-America" attitudes. I think this is what is at play. I believe the chinese and other nations are just benefitting. Races and point games make it so much easier then subjective judging don't you think?

:bouncy::glow::bouncy: Look CDFF tennis? The smiles bounce instead of the glowball:ROFL:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 11:01 AM

Ordain by GOD!

I know it is hard with the knowledge of the scripture to watch daily as the spirit of this world, spirit of the antichrist, and Lucifer--himself with all his dominions; Push our earthy world toward destruction.

:prayingf:But GOD:applause:

I know it is hard when we watch the news and see prophecy from Daniel and NT unfold before our eyes.

I know it is hard to realize a nation of wicked intent is increasing in power to potentially be what brings on worldwide chaos and catastrophe.

I know it is hard to know the very person who will be fully possessed by Satan--himself is most likely living and positioning itself to claim to be "GOD"

May we continue to pray for the peace of Jeruselum and the natural born and well as the ingrafted (adopted) children of Abraham's promise.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Devine Interventions,
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 10:36 AM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

BTW: My shoe size is only an 8. THe LORD just wanted me to chew on one larger because that's what me attitude called for a 10 let me look and see whether that would be a male or female size. whew, female?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Susan

Hope you don't mind me relating to your moment.

I believe that particular ministry to speakers (about the Anointing) could truly keep you busy for the rest of your life

SusieQ8

View Profile
Devine Interventions,
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 10:28 AM

Great timing, as usual! I spent the week in meetings at a government level, I was assigned. It wasn't the right place for me. I knew it. I wanted to make sure my time wasn't going to wasted. I spoke to the LORD several times. In the end I tried to redemn the time; by Encouraging the weary, weak, wandering, and wondering.

At the end of the week (yesterday), I received something in the mail saying it was a waste of my time (paraphrasing). I asked the LORD about it (truly kind of whining and grudgingly) Remember, Monday was my birthday and I was not happy about the meetings at all. The children were gone and I wanted to rest and relax, not dress-up and take training classes on stuff I went to college for. (That would be a size 10 shoe in my mouth from the spiritual perspective)

The LORD's response: Visions and pictures of the people and lives that were changed because I was there, using HIS gifts in obscurity, to change lives.

I was humbled, again

:prayingf:Divine Intervention:prayingf:

Hedgedweller, thank you for being confirmation and sharing.

Blessings,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Lost Love
Posted : 22 Aug, 2008 10:48 PM

Gladdadscott,

Sorry to hear of your "Lost Love" with 12 children, after 28 years. Must have been very traumatic.

I totally understand your struggle in your new relationship and your loneliness. I and I am sure many others here are trying to walk on water of the same sea.

Blessing and comfort to you and all of us from the only source, GOD, the Father through the Holy Spirit.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
FAVORITE SONG LYRIC'S
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 10:40 PM

Yes, it is the same words as the one I am talking about. DC Talk sang it in 1990's. It was called:

I Wish We'd All Been Ready

:hearts:

Susan

PS the movies were still good a couple of years ago.

SusieQ8

View Profile
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 04:45 PM

Great post, in troubling times spiritually, politically, nationally, and in the earth literally!

Reminds me of the walking on the water in the mist of the potentially deadly storm to keep my focus not on the wind, the darkness, or the waves (all bad news) but on my LORD, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for posting.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 04:26 PM

Y'all been hanging out in "Poetryland" for a while now haven't cha?

Yes Sir, golden oldies?

I was really estatic for the russian 32 yrold lady, with the son w/leukemia; getting the silver for Germany.

A great moment emotionally for the oldie goldie rooters like me!

Susan

PS I am a little disappointed for our USA girls in the gymnastics.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10