Author Thread
mcubed

View Profile
Hockeys
Posted : 29 Dec, 2013 06:45 PM

I am a Bluejacket fan and OSU; hockey is the most exciting game to watch live. Not a fan of on TV cannot see the puck�lol

mcubed

View Profile
Luke 9:26: Jesus says, If anyone is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in His glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels!"
Posted : 29 Dec, 2013 05:56 PM

(Job 17:9 NKJV) Yet the righteous will hold to his way, And he who has clean hands will be stronger and stronger.

(Psalms 5:8 NKJV) Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face.

(Psalms 5:11-12 NKJV) But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. {12} For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

(Psalms 15:1-3 NKJV) LORD, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? {2} He who walks uprightly, And works righteousness, And speaks the truth in his heart; {3} He who does not backbite with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor does he take up a reproach against his friend;

(Psalms 34:12-20 NKJV) Who is the man who desires life, And loves many days, that he may see good? {13} Keep your tongue from evil, And your lips from speaking deceit. {14} Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it. {15} The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry. {16} The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. {17} The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles. {18} The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. {19} Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all. {20} He guards all his bones; Not one of them is broken.

(Psalms 37:23-26 NKJV) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way. {24} Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand. {25} I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread. {26} He is ever merciful, and lends; And his descendants are blessed.

(Psalms 37:29-32 NKJV) The righteous shall inherit the land, And dwell in it forever. {30} The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, And his tongue talks of justice. {31} The law of his G-d is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide. {32} The wicked watches the righteous, And seeks to slay him.

(Psalms 37:39-40 NKJV) But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in the time of trouble. {40} And the LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him.

(Psalms 55:22 NKJV) Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

(Psalms 58:11 NKJV) So that men will say, "Surely there is a reward for the righteous; Surely He is G-d who judges in the earth."

(Psalms 71:14-16 NKJV) But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. {15} My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And Your salvation all the day, For I do not know their limits. {16} I will go in the strength of the Lord G-D; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.

(Psalms 97:10-12 NKJV) You who love the LORD, hate evil! He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked. {11} Light is sown for the righteous, And gladness for the upright in heart. {12} Rejoice in the LORD, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.

(Psalms 112:1-9 NKJV) Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who delights greatly in His commandments. {2} His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed. {3} Wealth and riches will be in his house, And his righteousness endures forever. {4} Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. {5} A good man deals graciously and lends; He will guide his affairs with discretion. {6} Surely he will never be shaken; The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance. {7} He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD. {8} His heart is established; He will not be afraid, Until he sees his desire upon his enemies. {9} He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted with honor.

(Proverbs 4:18 NKJV) But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.

(Proverbs 10:2-3 NKJV) Treasures of wickedness profit nothing, But righteousness delivers from death. {3} The LORD will not allow the righteous soul to famish, But He casts away the desire of the wicked.

(Proverbs 15:28-29 NKJV) The heart of the righteous studies how to answer, But the mouth of the wicked pours forth evil. {29} The LORD is far from the wicked, But He hears the prayer of the righteous.

(Proverbs 18:10 NKJV) The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

(Proverbs 21:21 NKJV) He who follows righteousness and mercy Finds life, righteousness and honor.

(Isaiah 45:8 NKJV) "Rain down, you heavens, from above, And let the skies pour down righteousness; Let the earth open, let them bring forth salvation, And let righteousness spring up together. I, the LORD, have created it.

(Isaiah 45:22-25 NKJV) "Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am G-d, and there is no other. {23} I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath. {24} He shall say, 'Surely in the LORD I have righteousness and strength. To Him men shall come, And all shall be ashamed Who are incensed against Him. {25} In the LORD all the descendants of Israel Shall be justified, and shall glory.'"

(Isaiah 54:10-17 NKJV) For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed," Says the LORD, who has mercy on you. {11} "O you afflicted one, Tossed with tempest, and not comforted, Behold, I will lay your stones with colorful gems, And lay your foundations with sapphires. {12} I will make your pinnacles of rubies, Your gates of crystal, And all your walls of precious stones. {13} All your children shall be taught by the LORD, And great shall be the peace of your children. {14} In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you. {15} Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake. {16} "Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. {17} No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.

(Isaiah 57:1-2 NKJV) The righteous perishes, And no man takes it to heart; Merciful men are taken away, While no one considers That the righteous is taken away from evil. {2} He shall enter into peace; They shall rest in their beds, Each one walking in his uprightness.

(Isaiah 58:6-11 NKJV) "Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke? {7} Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, And that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; When you see the naked, that you cover him, And not hide yourself from your own flesh? {8} Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard. {9} Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer; You shall cry, and He will say, 'Here I am.' "If you take away the yoke from your midst, The pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness, {10} If you extend your soul to the hungry And satisfy the afflicted soul, Then your light shall dawn in the darkness, And your darkness shall be as the noonday. {11} The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

(Ezekiel 18:20 NKJV) "The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

(Daniel 12:3 NKJV) Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.

(Hosea 10:12 NKJV) Sow for yourselves righteousness; Reap in mercy; Break up your fallow ground, For it is time to seek the LORD, Till He comes and rains righteousness on you.

(Malachi 3:16-18 NKJV) Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name. {17} "They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him." {18} Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves G-d And one who does not serve Him.

mcubed

View Profile
Physical dislikes
Posted : 29 Dec, 2013 04:12 PM

Well, since you asked�Klol I have a laundry list of things�Klol

First off I try not to smile, really, so I do not have laugh lines�K I never lift my forehead, so I do not have wrinkles there�K (plus I have good genes) I do have the having a child belly�K my fat hangs and it is gross�K when I meet a man he has 3 choices�K live with it, pay to have it removed, or leave me for someone else�K that is life on life��s terms�K I know my Y-shua�K He will either send some one that is ok with it or will pay for me to have liposuction�K I hope for the sugery�K��

mcubed

View Profile
613 commandments�.
Posted : 29 Dec, 2013 03:54 PM

I started to comment on someone else�s post about being righteous then I realized there are 613 commandments to fulfill in one day every day to make me righteous� well that their silly post was� I just thank Y-shua that I am saved by GRACE!!!!!!! I do this and don�t do that every day. I �keep Torah� better than ALL OF YOU NON-JEWS I BET BUT I AM JUST AS SAVED AS ALL OF YOU BY HIS GRACE!!!!! SO THOSE THAT WERE PREDESTENED AND US WHO WERE NOT LEST JUST CALL A TRUCE AND GIVE IT UP TO THE ONE WHO IS WORTHY OF ALL OUR PRAISE!!!!! INCASE YOU DON�T KNOW HIS NAME Y-SHUA,Y-SHUA, Y-SHUSA (JESUS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Soon And Very Soon !!!
Posted : 29 Dec, 2013 03:19 PM

I know I will meet you in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)... I can't wait to meet you!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Is there an unforgivable Sin?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 05:56 PM

NO!!!!!Apparently, the great evil here is to declare before the living Messiah, despite the witness of the Spirit, that he is of the devil. But Y-shua says that the sin is not committed against Him, but against the Spirit, which means that his detractors refused to soften their hearts against the very appeal of God.

I don't know anyone saved because they thought Y-shua was Satan.....

mcubed

View Profile
Is there any widows here like me?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 04:32 PM

I remember when my husband died I blamed all life events on his death. Bills I could not pay the stupid things I did just living life on life�s terms. Then I realized life was just falling apart around me (forget my emotions) behind on rent, electric, and all the other bills because I just lost me life-support!!!! I had to meet Y-shua� face-to-face�. All I could do at that time was writing down the things I knew true about Him. He gave a rainbow and promised to never flood the Earth again, He loved me, He chose to create me, He was (is) Creator of heaven and Earth, and I am in His hands. He is the master of the universe, and He put every tear in His bottle and counts them!!!! Those simple things became more real to me than my physical being!!! Many years have passed since Alex went home� I think about him� I miss him!!!! But I live!!!!! I live a full and happy life!!!! Why because those little things about Y-shua are TRUE AND REAL AS MUCH AS THE BIG THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y-shua has become my husband!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Soon And Very Soon !!!
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 03:24 PM

A friend and I were speaking earlier today, he was commenting on how bad the world had become. I said it is a sad thing but at the same time it is a wonderful thing� the worse the world gets the more like in the days of Noah it is and we know Y-shua will come back when it is �like in the days of Noah��. I cannot wait for Aliyah!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Question concerning men's physical attraction to women
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 02:41 PM

Well, I can only tell you from a woman�s point of view�.I have been 100% physically attracted to men, then they open their mouth and I can�t run fast enough away from them. Then there are men I have been 75-90% attracted to by sight only then they speak and I think I am in love. I have only been so lucky once in my life, with my first husband who died 12-05-1990, who I was 100% physically attracted to and 100% attracted to what was �under the hood�!! My second husband, I divorced, I was no physically attracted to but he had swagger� that swagger got us divorced (he had it with other women too�lol), but his charming personality won my heart�.(I didn�t look too far under the hood:) But if a man is to shallow and only want�s 100% physical attraction don�t waste my time or yours. Because if the rest isn�t attractive the person will look for better� there is always better out there�. We live in a world with very beautiful people!!!! Some can be 100% in all areas, some are not, so it depends on the person who is hunting; they know what they want to settle for. But just don�t waist peoples time and feelings�..

mcubed

View Profile
Bible does say animal go to heaven ?
Posted : 20 Dec, 2013 05:16 PM

SomeBuddysDream is this the Scripture?

(Ecclesiastes 3:18-21 TEV)

"I decided that God is testing us, to show us that we are no better than animals. After all, the same fate awaits man and animals alike. One dies just like the other. They are the same kind of creature. A human being is no better off than an animal, because life has no meaning for either. They are both going to the same place -- the dust. They both came from it; they will both go back to it. How can anyone be sure that a man's spirit goes upward while an animal's spirit goes down into the ground?"

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10