Author Thread
homelesschristian

View Profile
IS MICHAEL THE ARCH ANGEL really JESUS⁉️
Posted : 27 Jan, 2024 02:05 PM

πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ Good to see you bro David hope things are well in Iowa and you are 🎯🎯

(Revelation 22:8-9) John is corrected for worshipping an angel a second time.

Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. Then he said to me, β€œSee that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

a. I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel: As before in Revelation 19:10, John was overwhelmed and bowed before an angel in worship. In the same way, the angel reminded John that only God is to be worshipped, and that they were both players on the same team β€” along with all who keep the words of this book

i. No created being should ever be worshipped. This is in contrast with Jesus, who receives the worship of angels (Hebrews 1:6) and of men (Matthew 8:2, 14:33, John 9:38).

ii. β€œIf it was wrong to worship this glorious heavenly messenger, in and through whom came forth the very voice of Jesus, how can it be right to worship and pray to the Virgin Mary, to whom is assigned no such dignity or office? The impulse and intention may be devout and good; but it is a great mistake.” (Seiss)

b. See that you do not do that: It is striking that even someone who had received all these visions may go astray. Supernatural visions and revelations do not mean that someone is correct in their doctrine, teaching, or practice

homelesschristian

View Profile
IS IT POSSIBLE THE FALSE TEACHINGS AND MAKING FALSE CLAIMS LIKE: HEARING GOD SPEAK, FALSE MIRACLES, FALSE TONGUES, FALSE PROPHECIES AND THE LIKE ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COMING JUDGMENT OF GOD ⁉️⁉️
Posted : 10 Jan, 2024 11:10 AM

Especially on the internet . After 22 plus years of engaging in many many social media platforms , contesting debating one cult after another , we better be grounded in the word the Bible and checking people out like the bereans tested Paul . It's just a matter of time with all the demonic deception , that these false teachers and false prophets will perform demonically inspired deceptive miracles like The magicians of pharaoh jannes and jombres . Jesus Christ warned us about it so like you said bro David be prepared

homelesschristian

View Profile
IS IT POSSIBLE THE FALSE TEACHINGS AND MAKING FALSE CLAIMS LIKE: HEARING GOD SPEAK, FALSE MIRACLES, FALSE TONGUES, FALSE PROPHECIES AND THE LIKE ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COMING JUDGMENT OF GOD ⁉️⁉️
Posted : 8 Jan, 2024 07:24 PM

πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’‘πŸ’‘ no doubt about it bro david Revelation 9 CSB

20 The rest of the people, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands to stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see, hear, or walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders, their sorceries, their sexual immorality, or their thefts

homelesschristian

View Profile
Is your churches prayer meetings more like this, β€œplease help my aching back”⁉️
Posted : 5 Jan, 2024 10:41 AM

What comes to mind is this bro David the famous John f Kennedy speech " ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country " i.e. i approach the throne of grace seeking righteousness and then ask for healing . Also not counting it strange these fiery trials. I could recall back around this time of year 2010 being homeless in a beat up old 1996 Toyota Corolla having to add 2 gallons of water in the radiator just to get it a mile. Long story short with my name on a section 8 housing list in Iowa , my name coming up and God only knew how I was going to get there , getting the phone call yes I'll buy that 98 rebuilt Geo Metro for you so you can get there. But prior to that a Christian brother out here in the park saying let go of you're coveting and then God will give it to you ❗❗ it's been 35 years I've lived with spine disorders yes my aching back , but like pastor Alistair begg once said " thank God for the fiery trials they've made me the season Christian that i am today " praise Christ hallelujah ❗❗

homelesschristian

View Profile
πŸ™‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸŒŸπŸ’‘πŸ₯³ Happy New years ‼️
Posted : 4 Jan, 2024 09:06 AM

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I thought you guys would like that . I would prefer to be a cinnamon roll for all of eternity

homelesschristian

View Profile
Posted : 3 Jan, 2024 11:37 AM

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ If you're from canada you turn into a tim hortons donut EH ❗❗

homelesschristian

View Profile
Posted : 2 Jan, 2024 10:58 AM

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Yes if you're from Iowa in a twinkling of an eye you will become peaches and cream corn or the Osceola Indian πŸ˜‰

Whatever the makeup of our new nature will be it will definitely defy the laws of physics and being bound by the time and space continuum will not matter

This and the eternal heavenly home mansion well definitely be to die for i.e. died of this world to gain the next praise Christ hallelujah ‼️

homelesschristian

View Profile
Posted : 1 Jan, 2024 08:51 AM

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 15:51-58)

Reflection

In an instant, the saints of the Christian faith will be caught up in the air to meet their Lord in wonderful glory. What an incredible picture of the church ascending to their glorious home at the long anticipated trumpet trill! Indeed, the victory over death and sin is evident through the return of Christ and we shall reign with Him forevermore. This promise of hope and everlasting life only brings us to a place of great thanksgiving to our beautiful Saviour.

homelesschristian

View Profile
😌😌 we can breathe a sigh of relief knowing why it's to our advantage πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Posted : 26 Dec, 2023 12:11 PM

I will send Him to you: Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit to His disciples when He departed. This is what would make it to their advantage that He departed from them. Jesus meant that the presence and work of the Holy Spirit would actually be better for believers than the physical, bodily presence of Jesus.

i. It was better because Jesus could be with every believer all the time. Jesus promised, For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them (Matthew 18:20). That was not a promise He could keep after flesh, but only after the Spirit. He had to go away for that promise to be made true. If Jesus were present bodily on this earth, there would be some Christians who would be overjoyed – those in His immediate presence. But for most Christians, they would have the overwhelming sense that Jesus was not with them. Truly, it was all to your advantage.

ii. It was better because now we can understand Jesus better. If Jesus were present bodily on this earth, there would be no end to His words for us. We wouldn’t have a Bible; we would have the library of congress. Secretaries would follow Him constantly to record His every word. It would all be written down and preserved. We would have all of it, and the mass of it would be just plain unmanageable. Truly, it was all to your advantage.

iii. It was better because now we can have a more trusting relationship with God. If Jesus were present bodily on this earth, there would be a great challenge to our walk of faith. Paul said, Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. (2 Corinthians 5:16) God wants us to walk by faith, and not by sight, and if Jesus were here bodily, there would be great temptation to walk by sight, and not by faith. Truly, it was all to your advantage.

iv. It was better because Jesus’ work is better understood as He is enthroned in the heavens. If Jesus were present bodily on this earth, it would be confusing to us. Jesus does not continue to suffer; He finished His work on the cross. Yet it might be difficult for us to see a Savior who never suffered when we are in distress; it might make us think that Jesus was unsympathetic. God didn’t want us to struggle with this dilemma, so Jesus is no longer bodily on this earth. He is enthroned in the heavens. Truly, it was all to your advantage.

v. Before Jesus left the disciples were confused, thick headed, afraid, selfish and self-centered. After Jesus left and after the Helper had come they were wise, surrendered, bold, and giving. Truly, it was to your advantage that Jesus left

homelesschristian

View Profile
😳😳 John 16:7 Jesus Christ said it's to your advantage that I go away ‼️
Posted : 26 Dec, 2023 12:07 PM

It is to your advantage that I go away: This had to be difficult for the disciples to believe. When a loved one is near death we often think it is the best to let death take its course. We say, β€œIt will be better for them to go, and to stop the suffering. It is to their advantage to go away.” But when someone we love is near death, we usually don’t think that it is to our advantage that they go. Yet Jesus here said that it wasn’t for His advantage, but to your advantage that I go away

i. If the disciples really understood what was about to happen, it would be even more difficult for them to believe.

Β· To your advantage that Jesus is arrested?

Β· To your advantage that Jesus’ ministry of teaching and miracles is stopped?

Β· To your advantage that Jesus is beaten?

Β· To your advantage that Jesus is mocked?

Β· To your advantage that Jesus is sentenced for execution?

Β· To your advantage that Jesus is nailed to a cross?

Β· To your advantage that Jesus dies in the company of notorious criminals?

Β· To your advantage that His lifeless body is laid in a cold grave?

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12