Author Thread
homelesschristian

View Profile
happy mother's day to all πŸ’ proverbs 31:28 Her children arise; they make her happy; her husband too, as he praises her
Posted : 12 May, 2024 01:13 PM

being a mom is a great happiness, a great responsibility, and hard work. Today I want to congratulate all women on this wonderful holiday! I wish you good health, patience, prosperity, and love. May your children always be obedient and happy. Let them give you the most sincere and gentle smiles. Happy Mother’s Day!

homelesschristian

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 7 May, 2024 11:07 AM

to many times to count lol

homelesschristian

View Profile
I have a lady friend who says she doesn’t read disturbing parts of scripture
Posted : 5 May, 2024 02:25 PM

2 Timothy 3:16 all scripture is provided by God for reproof correction and doctrine

And is profitable: Paul exhorted, β€œTimothy, continue in these things because the Bible is profitable, and profitable in many ways.”

i. Profitable for doctrine: telling us what is true about God, man, the world we live in, and the world to come.

ii. Profitable for reproof and correction: with the authority to rebuke us and correct us. We are all under the authority of God’s word, and when the Bible exposes our doctrine or our conduct as wrong, we are wrong

homelesschristian

View Profile
😳😳 boy oh boy i haven't seen a post this size in years πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Posted : 2 May, 2024 10:53 AM

At this point I would be happy to sleep in a used Tesla

Or any other functioning vehicle for that matter

homelesschristian

View Profile
exchanging πŸ†πŸ₯‡accolades for alka-seltzer πŸ€’ the tummy aches that come with being a christian
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 11:11 AM

amen bros contend and David

homelesschristian

View Profile
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 11:10 AM

don't feel bad brother David 9 years ago this month I inherited $8700

debated about rebuilding my 1998 geo metro for $2000 . Didn't do it now I'm sleeping on the streets πŸ™„πŸ™„ . But then again around here somebody probably would have stolen it by now with gas prices @ $6.00 per gallon πŸ€·πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

homelesschristian

View Profile
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 04:14 PM

I got the Geo Metro background this time and 2010 swapped it out plus some cash for another vehicle I used to have

It made it to Iowa and back three cylinder stick shift nearly 50 miles per gallon not much guts though

homelesschristian

View Profile
exchanging πŸ†πŸ₯‡accolades for alka-seltzer πŸ€’ the tummy aches that come with being a christian
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 12:28 PM

πŸ’‘β­πŸ•ŠοΈ when you become a born-again Christian saved by grace through faith alone people will turn on you. Your family your friends your coworkers your neighbors your acquaintances. This is a true sign that you belong to the Lord God Jesus Christ hallelujah s e l a h and that you have the fruits of the holy Spirit living within you Galatians 5:22

Luke 21:17

And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake

a. You will be betrayed: Christians must expect to suffer not only from enemies outside the church, but also from traitors among believers (parents and brothers, relatives and friends). Because of this some would even die (put some of you to death).

b. You will be hated by all for My name’s sake: It is strange to think that men and women would be hated for the sake of Jesus, who was and is only love and goodness. Yet of course it is true

But that's good news because your name is written in the Lamb's book of Life , you don't have to fear death any longer you are a child of the living God

2 Corinthians 5:17 the old nature has passed away and all things have become new

πŸ’‘β­πŸ•ŠοΈJohn 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer: I have overcome the world.”.

and you're heavily accolades have got eternal value too ❗❗

homelesschristian

View Profile
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 11:53 AM

But no worries brother with the canker worm has destroyed Jesus Christ to his God will restore tenfold a hundredfold a thousand fold the sky is the limits ❗❗ all glory to him hallelujah s e l a h

homelesschristian

View Profile
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 11:52 AM

And for me back then I left Southern California around this time in 2010 to go to Osceola Iowa where I lived for 2 years I'll be at in a Geo Metro πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ wish I could have stayed

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10