Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:25 PM

To God be the glory, Moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
GOD’S REVELATION IS TRUTH AND NEVER CHANGES‼️‼️‼️BUT MAN’S KNOWLEDGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CORRECTION WITH NEARLY EVERY INFLUX OF NÉW INFORMATION‼️‼️
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:20 PM

Amen to that LITTLEDAVID.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:10 PM

To thatguy93a:

When i do my ministry on the streets i always ask people if they want to hear the gospel or not. Some people recieve it and some reject it. I've learned that you've got to use different approaches in preaching the gospel without compromising scripture, you can't force the gospel on others for God gave us free will to choose and i have led people to Christ in the past and discipled a few. So my ministry has been successful in the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:59 PM

To be honest with you some recieve it and some reject it but it all depends how you approach people with it. Jesus used different approaches with people without compromising Scripture and i always ask if people want to hear it. You can't force the gospel on people, everyone has a free will to choose. And you will be persecuted for it but only the LORD can peoples hearts Thatguy93a.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:45 PM

I just got done with chapters 9 through 12 and here's the themes:

1. The Wicked are Slain. 2. The Glory Departs from the Temple. 3. Judgment on Wicked Counselors. 4. God Will Restore Israel. 5. Judah's Captivity Portrayed. 6. Judgment Not Postponed. How does these themes apply to our practical everyday lives today? We as the church worldwide need to repent of our compromise, false doctrine and sin. The LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming back for a pure church to rapture us. The Bible says so. We need true revival leading to evangelism and discipleship. Jesus takes sin seriously and we as Born-Again Christians should too. May we heed these warnings and repent!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:22 PM

To LITTLEDAVID: I guess we need to agree to disagree on this topic because i can't change your mind on this nor can you, only the Holy Spirit can.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:41 PM

I have some more praise reports for you all:

1. I had an abundance of witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today. 2. What the LORD has shown me in my last praise report is working. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:30 PM

I just got done with chapters 5 through 8 and here are the themes: 1. A SWORD AGAINST JERUSALEM. 2. JUDGMENT ON IDOLATROUS ISRAEL. 3. JUDGMENT ON ISRAEL IS NEAR. 4. ABOMINATIONS IN THE TEMPLE. How do these themes apply to our practical everyday lives today? I believe that God is saying to the church worldwide that we need to repent of our compromise and false doctrine or further judgment will come. We are at a dangerous tipping point and the rapture of the church is near. We need to warn others of their sin in love and point them to Jesus and snatch them out of the fires of hell. May we as born again Christians heed these warnings and start acting different from the world.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:13 PM

Here's my responses to your questions LITTLEDAVID:

First i believe why the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in Tongues are for today is because the Scriptures say so. And why i believe that there's a difference between a message in tongues and having your private prayer language in your private devotional time because 1 Cor 14 states this. But anything promoting disorder in church services is satan's counterfeit. 1 Cor 12-14, Romans 12 and Eph 4 talk about that there needs to be a biblical balance of order and sponatety and anything outside these boundaries is of the devil. And the Cessationist theory explains that the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in tongues passed away with the apostles and they use 1 Cor 13 out of context to defend their legalistic views and actually in that passage that these gifts will pass away at the rapture of the church. So this view is satanic and legalistic and is rule based. But on the other hand the Sensationalists use Acts 2, Mark 16:15-20 and 1 Cor 14 out of context and this only promotes disorder and abuse of the Gifts of the Spirit and this only turns people away from Jesus, not towards Him. Both views are satanic and why did Skip Heitzig from Calvary Chapel AB NEW MEXICO say "I am a fundamatic?" Because the scriptures demonstrate this balance of the Fundamental truths of Scripture and the Gifts of the Spirit. A biblical middle ground is needed regarding all this and anything outside of it is satanic. Does this help LITTLEDAVID? I pray so.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 07:04 PM

To God be the glory, Moonlight7.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10