View Profile
Would you...?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 03:41 PM

I dispise kenneth copeland.

tristan07

View Profile
Hey all!
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 06:30 PM

Good to have ya, and if you step out of line, this is what will happen --> :devil: lol

j/k happy to have ya

tristan07

View Profile
I can't be without him
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 03:05 PM

ahh, the oft asked question that innevitably generates the same generic answers.

Without knowing the specifics, how long were you together, was it a healthy relationship, what were the terms that you broke up on/over, does he have feelings for you at all... etc etc, the generic answers will have to suffice, for now.

Feel the pain, don't avoid it, talk to freinds and family to get things off your chest, pray, ask for peace. and if it's God's will that the relationship is over, let go, move on, and give it time and you will heal.

bless you,

alex

tristan07

View Profile
In this world
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 09:27 AM

Actually bro, scarring is often what takes place AFTER a wound has healed. it's not an open, gaping, infected wound anymore, but there is scar tissue, which usualy lasts a long time, if not forever. I have a wound on my arm from a knife fight from years and years ago that you can still see.the pains gone, it's in the past, but I still have a scar.

And I have emotional scars too, but my wounds have healed and I have moved on into the health and security of the Lords love. I will always remember the things and people who hurt me in the past, but I've no need to dwell on and I just learn from them and let those very lessons determine my future course of action.

tristan07

View Profile
PHEW, KKIDD HAS FINALLY STOPPED TALKING,LOL
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 09:20 AM

yeh man, I dig the fact that you use alot of the bible, I use my own words mainly, from a christian world view, but only the word of God is sure to succeed with true impact.

tristan07

View Profile
Christian in the Military
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 11:59 PM

sure bro, make some good guy freinds on here, I sure have, I have prayer and accountability partners from this website.

You have the internet, and a phone, you can superceed your surroundings and reach out to us here.

God bless you man.

alex

tristan07

View Profile
The foot washing
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 11:57 PM

Big ol fat Amen! Right on!

tristan07

View Profile
More to Love (and some thoughts)
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 11:46 PM

When I was in high school, one of my best freinds, jennifer, was a very heavy set gal, but we spent alot of time together and she was part and partial to leading me to christ. That girl was so outgoing, full of life, and just happy, i coulnd have cared less if she was a heavy gal.

man people are all people, we all have hopes, dreams, desires, and love to give. and need love.

I sometimes wish we were all blind so we could just go by personality instead of looks, but such is life. Thank you for your honest and your post.

Alex

tristan07

View Profile
Thank GOD for this site
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 11:38 PM

Indeed man, indeed.

tristan07

View Profile
3 years of my life...wasted
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 11:37 PM

Ladyizsky, that was off the hook, girl. All love is true, wow, that's sweet. great perspective.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13