Author Thread
tristan07

View Profile
how will you know?
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 09:00 AM

actually about all you would get from me right now is a boy crying on your shoulder

tristan07

View Profile
Not so comfortable....
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 11:08 PM

that's my girl 8)

tristan07

View Profile
how will you know?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 10:48 PM

zoe won *claps*

tristan07

View Profile
I'm So Glad...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 10:47 PM

amen big time, that;s off the hook girl

tristan07

View Profile
So, girls...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 04:09 PM

ahh, I'm skiny, I used to be athletic and had a great build, but when my ex left I went through depression and didnt eat much and lost alot of weight. I't's coming back, but it's alot of work, I know how you ladies feel, it's the same thing to be thin as it is to be a bit over weight.

the thing is, its all about the heart, the mind, the soul, our fatih, who we are deep inside, our voice, the love we have for eachother, all this stuff, man we are all young, and eventually, we all are going to be shabby, wrinkly, flabby, whatever. It don't matter. God has a perfect place for us to inhabit someday, life will be eternal, perfect, and none of the worries translate to his kingdom.

We will all be fine.

Love you all,

Alex

tristan07

View Profile
I am Healed
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 04:04 PM

That's just flat out off the hook. Praise God, now live your life and glorify him! ALWAYS!!!!!!

tristan07

View Profile
I Choose
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 04:01 PM

Your going to use some of my poems at your reading arent ya katie... lol

tristan07

View Profile
Say something nice about the person above
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 03:58 PM

I would imagine we would be able to have some awesome prayer, and worship, because alot of us are musicians and such, wow what a cool thing to have happen.

tristan07

View Profile
how will you know?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 03:50 PM

beth, darlin, in the beginning it was easy. God made adam, then he made eve. I haven't met my eve yet. and i've tried real hard to be adam, but these days with a ton of people on this planet, you just have to have standards and look for someone who lives up to them, and be the right person for them as well.true love is time tested and proves itself.

you can always jump in, hurry up and make a mistake. I've sure done it enough. But God is God, we are not, his view is much better then ours. If I don't have peace about a relationship, poof. im gone.

tristan07

View Profile
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS AN "UN-BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?"
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 03:45 PM

sic em steve.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10