Author Thread
tristan07

View Profile
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS AN "UN-BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?"
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 04:35 AM

well, lets get the theologian out of alex for once in a great while.

to be born again means to be - literally, to be born from above.

we losse all the truth in our christanese clutter.

unless a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of heaven. His words, not mine.

so what gives? I went from death to life, from clueless to understanding, when I got saved on nov 14th 1989.

Been a long road, a hard road, but I am in christ, and he is in me.

don't let commonality and common terms disuade you from what is right and true. born again, was coined by christ. its all true.

- alex

tristan07

View Profile
I Choose
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 04:26 AM

ahh girl, that was off the hook. A perfect blend of reality and christainity. that was awesome.

call me later. i'd like to talk to ya some more.

tristan07

View Profile
I'ts more like a sad Heart.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 03:34 AM

Darlin, listen. This isnt easy, it never is. My brother in law works for swift, theyre on the road alllll the time.

If it's worth waiting for, wait for it. If not move on, count your losses and call it good.

guy/girl stuff just flat out sucks. the initial stages are almost impossible to live through. take it from a guy who has been hurt, played, hurt again, yada yada.

you'll be fine, trust in God, he has been in the business of dealing with men and women for a very long time, he knows what he's doing. rest in him, and wait.

rom 8:28

tristan07

View Profile
A question and comment for the separated...
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 03:25 AM

if you knew my story, and the history of my * marriage* .. lol

um... life aint always easy. And when your wife of 9 years leaves you abruptly for someone she met online, a year ago, oh did I say abruptly? she left me 5 times and cheated with 4 different men, and I ddi everything in my ability to keep this family intact. You're talking to superman here, no kidding.

but now, im healed, im good to go, I have a great girl, and life is on it's way again. And I didnt even meet her on here, I met her in person. I just stay on here for my freinds. In fact my profile, for. what? 6 months now? has said im off the market?

nah girl, we all have reasons for leaving, and reasons we were left behind, and we all lie, and make it seem like we were the good guys/girls, oddly enough, I was the good guy.

Divorce is just a pain the the but, and it takes time, and we all just need to be a good community and support one another no matter what the situation is, and help work through it.

thats my say.

tristan07

View Profile
Would you...?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 03:09 AM

here, go here,

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/kcopeland.html

that's just the tip of the ice burg, I have met him in person, years ago, he's not all there, and this boy has discernement.

and don't get me wrong, I am a reformed believer, but charismatic as all get out, so I am an enigma, but that guy is lost as lost can be. He teaches false doctrine and has no clue what the true gospel is. at all.

theres alot more false teachers then you would imagine, period, and we were warned, in the bible, that that would be the case in the end days.

becareful, study the bible, not people.

tristan07

View Profile
Would you...?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 02:56 AM

if kenneth copeland is a believer, then I am on the wrong team. that guys is more full or heresy then about anyone else. and you are talking to someone who studied to be a pastor for 7 years, knows greek and hebrew, and studied the history of christian doctrine from the time of christ, to today.

that man is a heretic. I don't give a rip if he talks about *God* and *jesus* he's not talking about the same ones I am, at all.

I've been following his *career* for decades. unless her gets his stuff straight, and fast, he's toast.

tristan07

View Profile
Say something nice about the person above
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 02:52 AM

B'loved, your just off the hook girl, jesus loves you.

tristan07

View Profile
from boy to young man
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 02:50 AM

girl, as a former youth pastor, yeh alex was a youth pastor, imagine how off the hook that was... anyway, it's no big deal. joseph is 14 now, daniel is turning 11, I raised them right. thier mom and I agreed on everything about how to handle all this stuff, we stuck to our guns, and they will be fine.

you don't need a load of bible verses to slap on him, they just go in one ear and out the other, trust me, I saw it happen for years. I ended up just giving the kids a biblical world perspetive instead of feeding them bible verses. When you couch the truth in reality, oddly enough, it rests better.

If you need deffinitive advice about this or that, how it all works, just let me know, you know where to find me. But don't fear, just give him time to grow and learn, kids have been growing up for thousands of years, aint nothin new.

but we are all here if you need us. capishe?

tristan07

View Profile
Is it worth trying to date long distance
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 02:43 AM

no. it's not

tristan07

View Profile
Be Cool(er)
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 03:41 PM

I'm cool, :nahnah:

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12