Author Thread
tristan07

View Profile
Disappointed...Once again.
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 03:07 PM

ahh girl. You are preaching to the choir. This website is rife with people who have broken hearts.

Step back, catch your breath, breathe. The greatest things in life are the hardest. I have learned so many life lessons over the past year, been hurt, broken, healed, broken again.

You just move on. and you trust in God, and learn to live the life he has given to you faithfully.

The people on this website will all love and support you, like they did for me, just pour your heart out, we will be here for you. You are blessed.

Ciao,

Alex

tristan07

View Profile
Jesus Christ ... Savior of the world or just a chosen few
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 01:52 PM

5 points bro, *high five*

tristan07

View Profile
Have you ever read the whole bible?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 01:17 PM

ahh I used to do that *bible in a year thing* for years and years. I went to a christian HS and we had to read it from beginning to end every year, it kinda stuck with me

Now, I kind of pick a book, tear it apart, learn everything I can from the greek/hebrew (I use interlinear bibles with the greek and hebrew in them and the english underneath.) the syntax is wacked out, at times, but I make it through it.

yeh it's important to know the full word of God because the best way to interpret scripture is to let scripture interpret scripture. If you don't see thw whole picture, you can end up with a mutlitude of fallicies.

tristan07

View Profile
the mood ive been in
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 01:13 PM

Well, stuff like mudvayne, godsmack, nickelback, motely crue, tesla, van halen, Y&T, etc.

My soul is just having a rough time lately and I am gravitating towards things I can scream with. :angeldevil:

tristan07

View Profile
Not so comfortable....
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 01:09 PM

hmm.. Like a month after my wife left me, a year ago, I met a gal on myspace, and we hit it off instantly, as freinds. my wife had basically kidnapped the kids and ran off to ohio and I was all alone, so i said, hey what are ya doing tonight, and we met up and had dinner and we had a great freindship from that time on. We still talk, shes engaged now and I am happy for her, but she only lived like... 20 minutes away?

As far as some dude wanting to fly to meet you, well there's alot of legistics, where would he stay, and it's kind of imposing because he comes all this way and... what are his expectations, nah... I wouldn't do that.

Just play it safe, you have too much to loose by rushing into things and little, if anything, to gain.

Ignore him, move on, call it good and find the *correct* person for you.

- alex

tristan07

View Profile
Be Cool(er)
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 12:55 PM

yeh remp, I don't like the online thing. In conversations I rely alot on blody language, eyes, responding to the other person, etc etc. On the phone its a bit better, but it's still a bit detached.

I have met a couple gals in person now, who I have met online over the last year or so, and it makes a HUGE difference, everything is different in 3d. I am always told I look better in person then my photos, and yada yada, and man this one gal I met, holy wowsa, she looked great in her pictures, but they musta been like 15 years old because.. whew... that was not the person in the photo.

anyway, here... how do I say this, just take your mind out of it... man what do I mean... theres no biblbe verses about being cool... hmm... be yourself, be confident, trust that God's will and timing is greater then your ability, or lack there of, to make a relationship start/work/last, etc.

I'd tell ya to just be me, but I don't think the world is ready for two of us... lol j/k seriously, just ... be cool man?

tristan07

View Profile
Say something nice about the person above
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 12:46 PM

Thanks bro, We all know how nice it is to be appreciated. I appreciate your presence here too.

Now wouldnt it just be the coolest thing If all of us could actualy meet somewhere in person? like all at once?

sigh, oddly enough, we'll all be together in heaven. aint life just great!???

tristan07

View Profile
Hello, From Kansas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 12:43 PM

I remember you, good to see you back, God Bless,

Alex

tristan07

View Profile
Fashion statement or something unGodly?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 12:41 PM

Oh I used to have both ears pierced back in the day, but I stopped wearing earings years ago.

If I wasnt a business owner, I would most likely have my ears pierced, my nose, my eye brow and have a ton of tatoos, but I have to have the right image so.. c'est la vie!

tristan07

View Profile
"Your such a great guy, that's why I turned you down"
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 12:21 PM

Hmm...

You can be a wild, independant, free spirit. I tend to go in the opposite direction of our culture's idea of normaility.

The main thiing is LOVE. It doesnt matter if you're cool, or good lookin, or smooth, or anything else. Love is what counts, in the end. Now if you just so happen to be able to pull all that off, AND be loving... lol

I always look at the life of Jesus, he was fearless, but everything he did was thought out, had a purpose, and it wasn't to glorify him, it was to bring glory to the father.

I'm trying to figure out how to explain how I pull this off. Let's see, well, my first wife wanted me to be a slave/couch potato who just went to work and jumped when she said jump. Well, oddly enough, thats not me. Hmm there is a point here somewhere.

I'm sure you all know I used to be a *rockstar* guy, toured, played, recorded, for many many years. no thats not the point, what am I trying to impart here...

There is a legitimate way to be exciting, different, attractive, etc, without being a sinful wretch. But it's more just personality then anything else, really. SOme guys are just laid back, others are kinda gentle, or some are like me, and I', just all fire and flames and far out there... but thats just who God made me,

I think when It comes to dating, and the laws of attraction, as believers, our first consideration needs to be, is this a Godly man, or a Godly woman? Not, wow he/she is hAWT! or whatever. The true, real, ties that bind are held in the hands of God, no where else.

Mellow dude, wild guy, whatever, focus on love, the real lknd, not the mambi pambi junk you get in chick flicks.

Oh and what that one dude said about how bad boys are really into themselves, it's true, because it's all about image and how people percieve you, and that takes a strong element of narcassism to pull off.

anyway, sorry this was rediculously long and meandering. I'm kinda of distracted anyway, my girl is flippin out on me and my head isnt on too straight right now.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10