Author Thread
tristan07

View Profile
custody battles every parent dreds
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 11:51 AM

I know your pain brother, I will pray for you and your kids. I have 5 of my own, and they mean everything to me.

God Bless you,

Alex

tristan07

View Profile
"Your such a great guy, that's why I turned you down"
Posted : 27 Aug, 2009 08:47 PM

lol, this is too good. sigh.

tristan07

View Profile
Say something nice about the person above
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 10:30 PM

ain't love grande?

tristan07

View Profile
Say something nice about the person above
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 04:39 PM

Zoe Rocks, one of ya'll better snatch her up soon! :buddies:

tristan07

View Profile
I'ts more like a sad Heart.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 04:37 PM

Indeed we will, and I am sure i speak for the whole community when I say that We are here for you, to listen and talk, and pray when you need us.

Bless you,

Alex

tristan07

View Profile
I'ts more like a sad Heart.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 01:29 PM

You'll be fine. I am, just rest in Jesus, and trust me, coming from me, that's no cliche

tristan07

View Profile
the mood ive been in
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 10:34 AM

I listen to more hard rock/ secular music lately. I used to listen to 50% praise and worship and 50% country, but for some reason, with all the angst in my soul lately, I kinda roll with heavy agressive stuff.

tristan07

View Profile
Music
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 10:29 AM

If today was your last day, by nickelback

tristan07

View Profile
IS "THE GIFT OF TONGUES," OF MODERN PENTECOSTALISM BIBLICAL?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 10:23 AM

well, if you have noticed anything about me, and I've been around here for a year now, it's that I don't speak christianese, I tend to play devils advocate, and I usualy have a pretty off the wall perspective on things.

Let me tell you my story in regards to this.

I was.. what like 18 or 19? and I went to a lutheran HS and was saved in a bible church, so people speaking in tounges was like... Whatttt??? I was in a band with two guys who were charismatic, and I went to church with them alot, and I had the occasion to hear tounges ALOT. I still couldnt like.. accept it. So I went on this youth retreat, (my band played the music for it) and i was talking to the youth pastor late one night at the retreat and I told him I just didnt believe tounges still existed. (long story) and he said, well, lets try this alex, let me pray over you and lets see what happens? I'm game.. I'll try anything. So he laid hands on me and I sat there and after a few minutes opened my mouth to say *I don't think anything is happening....* and it came out in gibberish... I could not and I mean NOT speak english. I knew exactly what I was saying, but I could not get english to come out of my mouth. I speak 4 languages, but this was not one of them. So this lasted for almost an hour. and I was running around through the snow singing at the top of my lungs in some other language.

Since then, I have only been able to pray in tounges on a handful of occasions, when I was all out of words. but it was legit.

I was a skeptic, but God floored me, and I believe now.

tristan07

View Profile
Faith-based movies
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 09:58 AM

beats me, i preffer movies about vampires....

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11