Author Thread
tristan07

View Profile
Does Age Matter???
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 11:31 PM

Bro, yeh you need patience. Just be real with the gals on here, that's what they all want, a real man, the real deal.

There's great people on here, and alot of love. Stick with it and give it time, you can't build anything great over night.

You'll be fine. and seriously, pray alot about this, don't just dabble, or walk blind, pray. God will earnestly reward those who seek him.

tristan07

View Profile
Humility
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 11:27 PM

very very well said dreamtime, I appreciate the insight, good points.

tristan07

View Profile
Does Age Matter???
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 10:57 PM

Tough it out brother, the right one will come.

things that come easy are never the right things.

Got to work for what's right in this life.

tristan07

View Profile
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 07:23 PM

*yawn*

tristan07

View Profile
Humility
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 07:21 PM

dude, if you go through illinois, on the way to ohio, and you dont stop to hang out for a bit, I will, seriously, bite your leg. twice.

tristan07

View Profile
The approach.
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 07:20 PM

write them a 40 page essay about your mom bro, that's what every girl wants to hear - about the possible mother-in-law

MuaHhahHah

tristan07

View Profile
Humility
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 07:14 PM

from andy griffith show, the dorky dumb cop guy. that's barney fife.

tristan07

View Profile
PHEW, KKIDD HAS FINALLY STOPPED TALKING,LOL
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 07:10 PM

Oh, I was. I got my club handy, trust me.

tristan07

View Profile
Humility
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 03:08 PM

See that's just off the hook bro, Exactly kinda what I meant.

I have self assurance, watch me play guitar, or sing, I know I am great at it, always have been, so I have no need for praise or false modesty. And I know my talents, I can teach, preach, witness, all that, and It's all God given, and I take pride in it (pride meaning recognizing the inherent value in the gifts) None of it originates from me, It's all who God has made me. I finally got over that hump of acting like I was all like barney fife or something and just realized, hey, I am good at what I do, praise God.

So I walk with my head high, and I get down on my knees and thank God that I can do so.

tristan07

View Profile
Planning Personality Vs. Laid Back
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 03:00 PM

Stop hiking?

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14