Author Thread
Philipian

View Profile
GOSPEL/REGGAE
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 01:07 AM

Christafari are truly one of the best. Have you also heard Papa Shan? The guy from Jamaica? Truly the age is changing and the gospel is cutting across loud and clear.

Philipian

View Profile
HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN. (Read first before you say i am judging)
Posted : 11 Dec, 2012 09:02 AM

@Morgana, remember that scripture that says in Act 14:17 New International Version (�1984) that "Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy." I also like the translation in King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) that reads "Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.".

God did not leave himself without a witness. It is not man that will tell God what he will permit or allow...Its God who will tell man what he permits and what he disallows! Truly he did. Romans 1:20-end

Philipian

View Profile
Thoughts on Electronic Devices in Church
Posted : 11 Dec, 2012 07:53 AM

It remains that the device is not the problem. It extends to show the problem emanates from those who owns such a device. Simply spoken, the device do make searches and resource availability easier, but how do you explain "liking a comment", "RT a tweet", "bucket a pix" while the preaching of the word is ongoing?

1 Timothy 3:15 - "if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.' Bottomline, folks must know how to conduct themselves in the house of God, which is pillar of truth!

Philipian

View Profile
ARE YOU HEARTBROKEN? (NO ACCIDENTS)
Posted : 11 Dec, 2012 07:35 AM

If there was ever a word that should candidly and unprecedentedly replace the word ACCIDENTS in the life of a believer, that would be the word called "DESTINY". To the man born again, nothing just happen. Things are destiny triggered or even oftentimes consequence triggered. God didn't leave us to accidents and bandages! And maybe where bandages and tourniquets are not enough, then a body bag! NO! A look at the following verses will dispel all doubts about that and make us know we are God's creatures with divine signatures.....(Remember Ephesians 4:30 - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.) Nothing just happen by chances.

Psalms 139:13,16 - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) "[13] For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. [16] Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."

Hebrews 10:7 - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God."

Psalms 40:7 - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,"

Jeremiah 1:5 - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Our lives are written and planned out, every day and seconds of it completely and entirely calculated for! God left none of it to chance or accidents!

Philipian

View Profile
Do you think Christian people have less desire for relationships to divorced/single parents?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2012 07:15 AM

IamGodsPrincess, i must say you offered a great insight with some depth this time again. I think one of the thing we so feel bad about is being in the midst of crowd and still unnoticed! It would make anyone sad. It would read meanings to such an individual concerned, especially if that is not even the intention of those who overlooked. I later found, after days of being on here, that the whole of this site is like a market or supermart place where everyone is rushing to get his/her own gets, and often times because of these scrambling and rush-push, we often overlook what we are looking for cos our gaze and sights are set on some other things we consider more "likeable". But in all and at the end of the day, God didn't make provision for any to be at loss. He make provision for you and I to make GAIN!

Psalms 32:8 - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."

Psalms 32:8 - GOD'S WORD� Translation (�1995) "[The LORD says,] "I will instruct you. I will teach you the way that you should go. I will advise you as my eyes watch over you."

@Annabel_Lee hold on and hang in there. He has a place for you. Do not be take off guard by the rushing and hustling on the site, everyone has his/her target, you might not be Mr A's target, but do you know you could be "Mr B's target? He may had been looking for you..But all the while your sights had been fixed on Mr "A". At times our desires are not ordered. Sometimes many of us dont know what we exactly wanted. At other times, those who know, dont really know where what they desire can be located, sometimes we are rigid in our desire. Some time they are not aligned with God's desire and however few times though they sync with God;s desire for us. Be not rigid. Allow God. be ready for any "GodSent" that come to you from God. Be sure the end will be peace.

Psalm 37:37 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)"Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace." Your primary concern now should be how to be UPRIGHT and PERFECT and guardedly synced with the plan he has for you. Once those conditions are met, we can be sure of your marital peace is what is NEXT for us all to see!

Philipian

View Profile
Every day is a learning experience.
Posted : 11 Dec, 2012 06:30 AM

@IamGodsPrincess, you know what I found in my experience with hurt, the more that hurt stayed, it festers, the more it festers, you keep calling one name..and whose name might that be? The name of the person who hurt you! That woman, that Guy, That man, and maybe that Boy!!!! and as long as you call those names, you can not be saved....In essence, when you are hurt, there is only ONE NAME you can call....That's the name that is given under heaven, at the mention of it all knees fall, all tongue confess, that He is Lord...Remember the scriptures

Romans 10:[9] - "New International Version (�1984) That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. [10]For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.."

1 John 4:15 - All who confess that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God.

Matthew 10:32 - Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

As long as in hurt we keep calling the name of the person who put us there, we stink, we get embittered, we balloon up with toxins, and be sure you will never move forward. But healing comes straight from the Alter and Throne of Mercy, when to God we cry and Jesus we CONFESS, Salvation is what happens to us.

To know it sadden more when those who hurts us pass us by and see us in such ignoble and downtrodden posture, dont they justify their acts of hurting us? That's is one reason we must move ahead, so that if tomorrow, we happen to cross path, they may now see the kind of re-arranged and glorified life we are now living and be forced to be ashamed of their ignominious acts towards us in the past.

@Annabel_Lee, as IamGodsPrincess has said, I feel you owe God some thanks for his mercies and helps to keep you from feel-able or unfeel-able HURTS

Philipian

View Profile
Did God Create Ray Boltz Gay?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2012 10:46 AM

GraceUndeserved, thanks for the tremendous hack your words drew! Do i need to say more? You had done enough justice. What kind of reasoning is that from misscolorful? I guess we know male and female created he them and blessed them..not homo and hetero created he them and bless them. What kind of jaundiced view is that from MissColor?

Gen 5:2 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created"

It shame. I listened to Ray Bolts in high school when I met the lord (Nov 30, 1991), he was such an inspiration.. Do i judge him? NOOOOOOOO! Do I condone him? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But certainly i pray for him.

Again, GraceUndesreved. Thanks for that wonderful words.

Philipian

View Profile
Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 10 Dec, 2012 10:37 AM

Manny Pacquiao, from the Philippines, was in the sixth inning of their WBO world welterweight fight Saturday on Dec. 8, 2012, in Las Vegas KOed by Juan Manuel Marquez as he won the fight by a knockout..

Check this link.....http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/09/juan-manuel-marquez-manny-pacquiao-fight_n_2265844.html

This makes me ask, is Pacquiao done? Should he just retire? Does he still want to have one more shot at Marquez and then maybe Floyd "Money" MayWeather

Philipian

View Profile
Straight Edge
Posted : 10 Dec, 2012 07:58 AM

Kudos to Straight Edge.....

But we must look on from there. What Jesus did for us mankind is more potent and superseded any return of order and decency than what being a Straight Edge can do. What being a Straight Edge cant achieve enough for man, Jesus had achieved it for us thousands years back. Does it mean I cast aspersion on being a Straight Edge? NO. NEVER.

We must be constantly reminded that the Sacrifice of Jesus for man was achieved not with any ordinates or abstinence of man, but by the death of Jesus for us.

Philipian

View Profile
Are we heathens for celebrating Christmas?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2012 07:19 AM

To me for a long time running and coming now. I have learn to put priority where it belong. That should be for everyman born of the Spirit

1 Cor 15:19 (New Living Translation (�2007)) - And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied (miserable according to King James Version) than anyone in the world... It follows that if our hope and joy is hung on Christmas and any other physical thing, then we had acquire some characteristics of hopelessness!

The celebration of Xmas should not becloud the Celebration of Jesus and Him Crucified from our views!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10