Author Thread
Philipian

View Profile
Small Up Top
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 05:38 PM

@dkj255 "I prefer them, personally, and I would discourage women from enlarging them artificially because believe it or not, not all guys are obsessed with them!"

@SandMan_Hollywood "Many Men simply say things that they really do not mean. "

I feel the truth in those sayings!

Philipian

View Profile
Freedom to choose.
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 05:24 PM

Deut 30:15

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)"See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;"

New International Version (�1984) - "See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction".

New Living Translation (�2007) -"Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster"

English Standard Version (�2001) - �See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil"

New American Standard Bible (�1995) - "See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity;"

Holman Christian Standard Bible (�2009) - "See, today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and adversity."

International Standard Version (�2012) - ""Look! Today I have set before you life and what is good, along with death and what is evil."

Philipian

View Profile
If you wink at someone, and they lview your profile and don't wink or respond...
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 01:56 PM

@Chant, had that happened to you? And did you take that lead?

Philipian

View Profile
Polygamy????
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 01:53 PM

@Armin, thanks for your response. Please do take time to study the scripture as you hinted you would like to do. Its so plain and simple to see what God commanded and demanded from us and what in turn we are expected to give back to me.

We must not twist the word to suit our gains, but must allow the word to squeeze us so we can be more like Christ. Good you have not kept two women at once. Good polygamy to you for now is a meat. Above all, please allow the truth of the word of God a place in your heart and you will see the difference and the brilliance of illumination Christ can do in your life!

Philipian

View Profile
Verses that changed your life
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 01:44 PM

This has got to be the most audacious verse that set me going.

Philippians 1:27 "Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel,"

It taught me where to drive my energies. It showed me the direction to knock my investment in and I have come to know that while he left me behind in this world for the time present, he expected of me that all my conversations and conduct and affairs in this life be channeled toward his kingdom! Whatever way it has to be done, his kingdom signature must be found on my styles and manners in this world!

Philipian

View Profile
Talk to Me =)
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 11:35 AM

@Sandman_Hollywood i believe you are right!

@Kamkam, you are welcome and cheers!

Philipian

View Profile
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 05:06 AM

It will do no one a hurt to wait. It will only help you better to see the strength in you.

Philipian

View Profile
What Is Having Fun
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 04:50 AM

@Letthismind2, at this point and this time i might have to be directional. Please in the above renditions you have been reading. Who among the threaders exactly is hammering? It may be better if you are straightforward and hit on whoever is "reactionary", on whomever is fault finder" or whomsoever is apt to miscommunication.? Please can you let your comments go direct to the source, rather than map people together. It would do well and remove offenses. Better its done speedily.

Philipian

View Profile
What Is Having Fun
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 02:35 AM

I am up for anything, i want fun and many others we read, are nothing but states of mind of the writer f the profile owners. We must understand that from the word go. While the literal meanings of those renditions may hurt chances of reasonable and conservative suitors from coming along, we must also realize profile writers also have their targeted audiences, so if its not you, then those who like fun will quickly resonate and gravitate toward such fun doors!

Our choice is to look for what matches and completes us and hope God's light guide us. We must not be hopeless. Been here for weeks and you dont get a suit, can dampen any ones hope regardless or your creeds, age, race, influence. So we must keep hope abreast. Again, please never ever feel all you see here are Christianly decent. Some dont attach respect and sanctity to this as you and I may have done. Some still feel its a game place or a cyber village of games! My dear Brother, you keep looking for what pleases your heart and leave those un-understandables apart to where they belong. If you were to hear or read stories of what sometimes Christian do in closet, you wil wanna go heaven TODAY! But should we for that conclude all are like that? Remember what God told Elijah? He said I still have in this town 7000 thousand who had not kiss the alter or foot of Baal! 1 King 19:18- "Yet I will preserve 7,000 others in Israel who have never bowed down to Baal or kissed him!� Let us believe those 7000 are still here among us. I wish you best in your search my brother.

Philipian

View Profile
Favourite christian love/wedding songs
Posted : 14 Dec, 2012 01:14 AM

I love this song by Lenny Le Blanc and Sawyer Brown titled "Treat Her Right"

Its not really much about wedding but falling in love and keeping love. Getting a Right woman for you and holding on to her and treating her right. It was a song i listened to way back in High School in the mid 90's. It ministered to me.

I also love the one done by Ray Botz for his daughter on her marriage day.

Sawyer Brown & Lenny Le Blanc - Treat Her Right

A lot of people breaking hearts these days

Giving up and just walking away

Forever's just another word

That you hear young lovers say

I know it may be old fashioned, but I still believe

Love stays when the strong winds blow

Even when it hurts, don't let go

Chorus

You've got to treat her right, understand

That she's your woman and you're her man

Tell her that you need her