Author Thread
Elisa

View Profile
Girls, would you slap a guy with a fish?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2011 08:04 PM

Yessiree, some "groupers" simply ask to be fish slapped.

Elisa

View Profile
Valentine Day Blues
Posted : 26 Jan, 2011 07:49 PM

Bringing in the popcorn to share so can live vicariously with the other ladies.

If dreaming is what you got, then best be appreciating it. :)

At least the company is good. grin.

Elisa

View Profile
Phillippines?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2011 07:41 PM

Not sure if this helps.....but my uncle married a lady from the Philippines. They now live there on their farm. My uncle did not plan on marrying a woman from the Philippines, nor moving there. But, she lived there so that was that.

So, not sure on the statistics stated. I have not perused the ladies postings. But, just because someone has an account on here does not necessarily mean they hope to leave their country. I have one, and plan on staying in the US for a while longer.

Elisa

View Profile
Earliest memories
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 10:24 PM

My experience was a bit different. Around the age of three I became sick and was hospitalized. When the pain became unbearable, Jesus scooped me up and dropped me off with God. Whenever the nurses would come in with the torture devices, I would get carried back.

Elisa

View Profile
How To Handle A Husband...
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 10:15 PM

ET, self silly. Thank you kindly.

Elisa

View Profile
How To Handle A Husband...
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 10:15 PM

ET, self silly. Thank you kindly.

Elisa

View Profile
Why photos in the car?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 05:16 PM

Well, I have no pictures of me in my car. So, no clue why ladies have their pictures taken there.

Elisa

View Profile
Do you have a favorite card or board game? If so ... what is it?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 05:12 PM

I am hooked on Hand and Foot and Mexican Train (dominoes).

Elisa

View Profile
Do you have any "kitchen specialties" that EVERYBODY loves and you would feel SO BAREFOOT BLESSED TO MAKE for Your Special Guy from God?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 05:11 PM

Date candy-never get to bring any home (my recipe)

Key lime gooey cake (my recipe)

Divinity-the name says it all (family recipe)

Angel food cake-so light it floats on its own

Pound cake-left over egg yolks of the angel food cake, saved for the family (some things are just for loved ones)

Loaves of bread-they are scrumptious

Pizza-from the crust to the toppings. It is a LOT of work though, so does not get made very often.

Elisa

View Profile
chain saw advice!
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 05:27 AM

Hey there,

Good luck with your cutting. Do you harvest your alpaca's hair (I know, off the wall question, but...).

A couple of thoughts to add to Marika's....

I also live in a little old house. The first winter the floor furnace decided to gas the place, so I had the opportunity of living without heat, brrrrrrrrrrrr. But, it allowed me to figure out what I needed. If you have gas, check out the vent free furnaces and stoves. They are extremely efficient and you can install it yourself. I am actually looking at converting a fireplace with one at a family member's house due to heating costs. My little stove, besides being extremely cute, heats the entire house for around 25 a month (and no eye rolling on cute stove guys), is very safe and dependable.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12