Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
Help!!!!
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 11:55 AM

sweetheart I know Im not a guy but put a big inviting smile on that pretty face. Give it time. You'll get responses.

God bless,

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
pics intentions and such
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 07:25 PM

wow Ian! You are a great guy!

I will just be a non judgemental friend to her.

It is depressing and hard to fathom any man being like that, but I know she knows God is with her.

I am not woried so much about me anymore. This is a definate reminder and a great one for all women to remember! Gaurd yourself women! If they Love you, they will wait.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
pics intentions and such
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 04:55 PM

yI guess the reason why i asked this is that I have been disturbed by the crass behavior of a man tword a good friend.... yes guys there really is a friend......who met a guy who said he loved her( sound familiar? ) and wooed her with talk of marriage and stuff and then after a wild weekend with her broke it off by saying tha she didnt care. this gets deeper. so a kmonth goes by and she comes to me crying saying that she thinks she may be pregnant and what was she suposed to do. whoa back sister!!!!!!! what!

I asked her where the guy was and had she told him? she said she had but he said something like what am I suposed to say to tha, stopped talking to her and started dating other women. I mean seriously now. what kind of church going, christian man would do that?

well I am not sure what to say to her. I am happy that she said she will keep the baby if she is.

she is afraid of what the people at church will think, of what she is going to do.

ok. so any input? Id love o tell her somethinjg.

p

k.ayn t

ayngrady

View Profile
any singers?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 05:51 AM

wow! what a cool idea!!!!!!!!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
pics intentions and such
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 08:34 PM

having been married myself I know the pleasers and find it hard to resist and i would hope my future husband would too. i am not perfect either.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
pics intentions and such
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 07:07 PM

Seriously now, with all joking aside. Is there any guy out there who wants to save making it all the way for marriage.? How many times I have talked to guys who have asked me for naked photos. i understand that most men are physically oriented, but what ever happened to courting and integrity? what happend to forever?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
in a slump.
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 04:17 PM

thanks alex. u2

ayngrady

View Profile
Diving and volcanoes
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 04:09 PM

ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! what did you have a golden pirhana? lol.

glad youre still with us Alex. way to hold it together!

so better get yourself to the spider monkey petting zoo with a chocolate easter bunny.

me personally would rather go spelunking in peru. but if i had to choose, id choose diving since my family on my dads side is from Jamaica and my moms from Ireland and germany.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
have you ever noticed?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 07:43 PM

okay single parents.

have you ever noticed how God is the great parent? sometimes I find myself patterning my style after His. I ask questions like

Where are You?

What have you done?

knowing full well the answer to the questions , but giving,hoping,praying that she will be straight with me so I can show her what mercy is.

what about you?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
ever notice
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 07:35 PM

ever notice hat God teaches and tests by asking questions? he is the ultimate teacher/parent figure. I find mydelf asking m daughter leading questions too. God,however, is much better at it than I am.

k.ayn

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15