Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
in a slump.
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 04:05 PM

so i guess im in a slump so i thought i would say hello to everyone who reads this and i hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless,

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
alumiinum foil or plastic cling wrap?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 04:01 PM

wow you do have a dilima dont yer. I suggest cereal and milk in dispposable biodegradable bowls and silverware.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 03:39 PM

thanks Ian,

ok ok Ill straighten up and fly right.

Yep I am most definatly a christian! there is nothing more important than God! he is my life.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 12:06 PM

ha! thia so funny!!!!! I got tons of looks and no one replied. crazy funny.

imagine that. hmmmm. when i put up the worst pic and ask how do I look I get the polite silence.

no Im not nuts, Im just bored.

I want your funniest answers PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

have an awsome day!!!!!!!!! catch ya all later.

ayngrady

View Profile
I only understand forever - help
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 07:50 AM

hey there,

First, Im glad that she is moving out of the motel and moving home! That should be a safer place for both her and the kids. It takes a lot of time and effort and saying goodbye to people to move away like that. It also takes a lot of courage to move home.

It would be my guess that she is busy.

The other part is being needy and intense can scare any woman away. If you call her and write her and constantly touch base with her, taking her away from spending time with her children, it can be, well, scarey.

all that being said... write her one letter saying that you understand that she needs time, you are hapy she is moving home, that you are willing to wait for forever with her and to call you when she has time. Then, shut your profiles everywhere down. if you ean forever with this girl like you say, there is no reason to be looking at any other cookies in the jar.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 07:19 AM

Hey guys! what do you think of my profile?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Pursuit / stalking...
Posted : 14 Jun, 2009 08:16 PM

hi Ian,

first thanks for pointing me here my friend. ok so I believe there is a difference between pursuing and stalking.

pursuit- non intense, special attention.

stalking- intense attention that becomes obssessive and insistant to the point of making the woman feel uncomfortable.

remember each woman is different with different life experiences. so their gage will be different. thats the challenge.

if they don,t answer it may be that they are in a relationship.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
If You're Frustrated By The Lack of Views/Emails You're Getting, This Will Help...
Posted : 14 Jun, 2009 01:39 PM

well smiling is better than being snooty and stuck up. k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
have you ever had anyone throw up?
Posted : 14 Jun, 2009 01:08 PM

Ha! maybe. I have hope that some day I will find someone who, even though they may throw up, will love me uncondionally. yee ha!!!!!!!!

ayngrady

View Profile
If You're Frustrated By The Lack of Views/Emails You're Getting, This Will Help...
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 04:20 PM

how,s this?

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15