Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
i love you
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 08:50 PM

i totally agree with you. the next time a guy says I love you, ill say wheres the ring? and watch him run. k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
i love you
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 07:37 PM

thanks ian. these are guys i have gone out with, but i have had scammers too. i have reported hem and guess what? they are still on here. hmmm.

ayngrady

View Profile
Profile foto feedback..
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 07:17 PM

i dont like the safari one, but i like the one on the mountain. k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
i love you
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 07:11 PM

Ok i'll bite( not really) I have dated like 8 guys from here and all except one has claimed that they were in love with me and shut their accounts down even before we went out on the first date. Even though I am flattered by this, and it shows me that they are willing to give us a chance, I dont understand this practice of saying I love you. k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
hello denver!!!!!! got oxygen?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 06:58 PM

hey all denverites!!!!!! densonians?????? anyway, saying hey ya'll. k.any

ayngrady

View Profile
have you ever had anyone throw up?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 06:52 PM

Oh my. it really is funny now. lol

ayngrady

View Profile
ok im trying this...intro
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 06:48 PM

hey Ian,

what do you say you do my search for me eh? lol.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
well now
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 06:39 PM

wow Alex! It may not help, but I have heard it from a lot of single parent men I have talked to . It probably doesnt help , but i will pray for you and you are not alone.

ayngrady

View Profile
Why?????
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 06:26 PM

girly! its hard when that happens. i thought i found the man of my of my dreams too. we got the kids together and everything. then he left and i havent talked to him since. nice eh? happens alot . hang in there chicke'

ayngrady

View Profile
have you ever had anyone throw up?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 06:18 PM

had a guy come over for one of our many dates and he got so nervous he started to throw up. Yeah me!!!!!! lol. it was very traumatic. I felt so bad for him he was so embarrassed. i really liked that guy too. oh well moving on.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15