Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
TOP 3 THINGS GIRLS CAN'T STAND ABOUT GUY'S
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 05:52 PM

hey thanks cattle!

ha been eventful here. got stood up. had my old fiance try again and found out just how much we didnt click, big argument ... many many deaths...lol.

so i took a break

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
TOP 3 THINGS GIRLS CAN'T STAND ABOUT GUY'S
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 05:18 PM

1. smelly, dirty, holey faded clothes

2. clingy, lying, cheating, playing the field while expressing interest in me.... by the way most men arent good at that and WE KNOW..... mwa ha ha ha ha just kidding whew ok im ok now

3. self absorbed. If youre that good you dont need t blow your own horn we,ll figue it out.

ayngrady

View Profile
Had any one liner emails?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 03:20 PM

how about... i like you...you can email me at...yahoo.com. so WHO ARE YOU?

ayngrady

View Profile
What should I do?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 01:59 PM

hi!

go! have fun! he asked you on a date not to go steady or marry him. no need to jump the gun. relax and have fun. its not really that big of a deal. who knows you may have a blast with him. its just a date!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
tired of looking for the wrong things
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 09:10 PM

hey guys!

go check out my addition to my profile in the write up. I mean it!!!!! I find too many men on here are wanting other than pure christ filled relationships and wanting to taste the fields than find their one and only who God prepared for them. harsh I know. I have been feeling convicted of this and it annoys me... allot.

on the other hand... please pray for Gao Zhisheng who was taken and arrested by chineese police from his home town for defending chinese christians from persecution. since 2005 he has been tourchered many times for this according to the voice of the martyrs.

our focus should be on Christs work, not distracted by the things of this world!!!! Let the church wake up and be hot again!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
To knock your sox off...
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 05:17 PM

hi Ian,

well your start is great! kind of a little freaky for a stranger type of man in hisa first approach to say ooooh baby im here to take you off the market.

ayngrady

View Profile
friends
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 03:51 PM

hey guys!

thanks for the encouragement!!!!!!

i know what you mean about over 60 miles and around the world. yep they have read my emails they just choose not to answer.

im posting as i can.im no longer on vacation. focus focus focus!!!!

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
friends
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 06:39 PM

so im looking for new friends who really want to get to know me.... Any takers?

I think Im attractive, Ive been known to be kind and gentle. I love Christ more than anything. I love power hiking, composing new songs, I love cooking and taking care of the people who are special to me like my daughter.

I have written to a lot of people from colorado ... not many responses.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
Humor in a Relationship...is it important or unwanted
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 07:48 AM

Laughter is great! I personally love to laugh!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ! see. strange I know... ok sorry... anyone who reads my profile will know that i am not a seriously grouchy person.

sarcasm, however, maybe not, unless she is being sacastic too. Truely, sarcasm makes a guy or a girl just sound like a royal egotistical bunkhead. It is hard to know when sarcasm is being funny or is seriousness being covered by an attempt at humor to soften the blow.

case in point.... i have this wonderful health food store i go to. organic is awsome. anyway i was on a weekend date and we were in the checkout line and he started slamming things in the store through sarcasm. i was embarrassd and said nothing and he sounded like a chemical filled J---!

ok nuff of the sermon . im sure a certain someone will follow soon with just the opposite oppinion so you can be still confused and have to make up your own mind.......ooooh! that was bitter sarcasm at its worst! makes everyone take a step back and say whoa! someonedidnt eat her chill pill today. see how that works?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
hair up or down?
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 05:28 PM

wow cattle....hmmm " she should be herself" and yet she should dress her hair to please guys..... interesting. forgive me.. Im seeing a lot of frustration lately.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11