Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
My motto of the day , not a question
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 08:56 PM

Just because you lose doesn't mean that you are bad, it simply means that someone else is better. besides, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you played the game.

ayngrady

View Profile
A little shea Harsh
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 08:51 PM

Hey thanks guys. I appreciate your replies

ayngrady

View Profile
A little shea Harsh
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 08:23 PM

hey

I got an email saying that someone looked at my profile, and i thought I would check it out. Everything is going well here. Thanks for asking

ayngrady

View Profile
A little shea Harsh
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 08:14 PM

Hey Ya'll,

Take a gander at my profile and give it to me straight. I mean what it says. Thing is that I am happy with who I am, thogh I would like to be married again, I am not desperate.

ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
TAKING A BREAK
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 07:22 PM

thanks guys . ill visit in a week or so if i can. about time to get back to reality.

ayngrady

View Profile
TAKING A BREAK
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 03:45 PM

Hey yall

wanted to say im taking a break. will be on here every once in a while. shutting off my phone so internet is off too. if you write me an email ill be happy to resppond.

tyl

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
ok so what is next?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 03:52 PM

thanks I will I think I will if I see him. i have joined a ministry that takes me away the first part of the service so i may not see him.

ayngrady

View Profile
ok so what is next?
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 06:05 PM

thanks ollcattle.

call me old fashioned but id like him to make the first move... oh darn i guess i did first....oooops! ha! so i just cant keep huggin the guy how else can i show him?

ayngrady

View Profile
ok so what is next?
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 04:49 PM

ok guys....

give me a step by step

i am interested in a guy from my church. i gave him a hug last sunday ( not unusual... im a huggy person) though i have never hugged him before. we worked together with the band. he is what my daughter and i prayed for right down to the blue eyes ( not important) and he is an off the hook professional guitar player. he warmed to me after i hugged him and asked how he was. i accidently spilled my drink and it ran all the way to the front of the auditorium and when i came back with the towels he was already helping me wipe it up. he took the wet ones and brought me more. i was sooooo impressed with his kindness. he even offered to help mop up between services. i am relaxed totally... just cant stop being impressed by his attentive kindness

I have known him for a year now. i know take it slow and watch and wait

whats next?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
ok so what is next?
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 04:49 PM

ok guys....

give me a step by step

i am interested in a guy from my church. i gave him a hug last sunday ( not unusual... im a huggy person) though i have never hugged him before. we worked together with the band. he is what my daughter and i prayed for right down to the blue eyes ( not important) and he is an off the hook professional guitar player. he warmed to me after i hugged him and asked how he was. i accidently spilled my drink and it ran all the way to the front of the auditorium and when i came back with the towels he was already helping me wipe it up. he took the wet ones and brought me more. i was sooooo impressed with his kindness. he even offered to help mop up between services. i am relaxed totally... just cant stop being impressed by his attentive kindness

I have known him for a year now. i know take it slow and watch and wait

whats next?

k.ayn

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10