Author Thread
ayngrady

View Profile
From a Physical Perspective
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 07:47 PM

you know...

i like a goatee, clean non holey or faded well put together clothes clothes ( jeans and tshirt lol), height whatever... hair shorter

ayngrady

View Profile
wow
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 07:27 PM

hey yall... thanks for the replies on submission. boy that was a HOT topic !!!!!!! whew... got allot of oppinions from the guys. apperently i know NOTHING about relationships at least what guys want in a relationship. explains allot.

have a great day

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
educated
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 09:39 PM

one of the creepiest men i have dated was highly educated. i need someone who can talk with me about all sorts of things but he doesnt need a degree

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
submission
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 05:28 PM

thanks for the answers. heres how i feel. i believe that the wife is to submit to her husband in that it means respesct him and not throw him under the perverbial bus... though i dont believe that if he is going to make a big mistake that she should just sit back and say nothing. she is not a mindless yes girl who should go along with anything. as far as ministry i believe that if God calls her to it she should do it. who is man that he should tell her not to do what God says she should. A Christ filled man would never do that anyway.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
submission
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 09:51 AM

what dou you men think submission is? i see often that men think women have their hands tied down as far as " their place" but I am afraid men think that submission means overlording. women have a huge ministry available to them and i see allot of men cutting them short.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 08:27 AM

im not a guy but girl you are not alone. i have tried new pics... reevaluating my write up.. truth is that there is no magical combination. prayer is soo understated if you want to know what yo need to do to find your mate... ask the one who made you mate.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 08:00 AM

there is no magic bullet. you say hello, you talk for a while, maybe theres a spark maybe not ( if not you have a friend-dont burn your bridges), date one girl at a time, dont fall in love too quickly but dont be afraid to fall in love, be as kind, loving,creative, and patient as Jesus, dont be afraid to worship in song and dance like David ( even if you cant do either). You are exactly the way God created you. Pray constantly because when your focus is on Him then He will guide your path and you will run right into her.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
hello
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 08:56 PM

cricket cricket

ayngrady

View Profile
What about personality?
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 08:54 PM

hmmm. thats an interesting point. I guess if they are that shallow its time to move on. seriously.

ayngrady

View Profile
What about personality?
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 08:46 PM

Hey sista

cool write up! nice lookin fam too!!! someone will come alongside you and you wont know what hit ya!!!! i second that write up there.

have a great night!!!!!!!!

k.ayn

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10