Author Thread
Cat4Christ777

View Profile
have questions to answer that would match you up
Posted : 8 Oct, 2013 11:57 AM

Why not just put your beliefs on your profile? And, ask questions of those you are interested in, to discover their beliefs?

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
Any Lovely Ladies from N.C. or S.C.?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2013 12:21 AM

I hear ya, Sisygirl!

Worse yet, some of the guys who have a profile photo can still be scammers. I received a message from 'sealmaker' today, asking me to meet him in Facebook. His message was full of spelling and grammar errors. I checked his profile, and found the same mistakes there. So, I ran a reverse image search using a browser add-on called 'TinEye' on his photo and found several reports about that picture being used by scammers on a site called 'Romancescam.com.' I reported his profile to the management, and included a link to the search results.

So, we still have to be clever discerners, even when things appear OK on the surface. Sometimes I feel like I'm only talking to real people in the live chat rooms or on these forums. It's disheartening, sis. I know you feel the same way sometimes.

We just have to keep praying we'll meet God's 'right man' for us in His perfect time.

God bless, Sisygirl!

--Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
Posted : 4 Oct, 2013 10:56 PM

Thanks for the back-up, Sojourner!

^5 buddy!

God bless,

--Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
Posted : 4 Oct, 2013 05:47 PM

Which begs the question, Dunravin,

Why would a good Christian man want/need to hide who he is from any prospective Christian wife? And what of openness and honesty?

I submit to you the typical scammer does not put their picture(s) up, because that woulld reveal who they truly are, thus exposing their scam before they can trap their victims.

Remember John 3:19-21, "This is the verdict: Light has come into this world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."

So, why not open up and let those you claim you want to have a lasting relationship with see who you are? Wouldn't that be the honest thing to do?

There is also the statistic that says profiles with pictures are 10-times more likely to be viewed than those that do not.

What do you say, guys?

--Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
Posted : 29 Sep, 2013 11:45 PM

GoodMorning,

I know you've heard this before, but if you post a picture of yourself in your profile, it will give us ladies an idea of who wants to chat with us.

It's bad enough that most guys are not prolific communicators, and barely fill out their profiles, but when you add to that a lack of a photo, there is very little chance a woman will reply to an email.

These sites are literally full of scammers, so we have to be careful whom we trust. I hope you can understand that.

Take care,

--Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 10:51 PM

Very interesting, Sojourner!

I'm from the San Francisco East Bay, and even lived in SF for a few years, so I'm also a 49er's fan and a Giants fan.

And, honestly, I don't see why you're a Raiders fan, since they ditched a while back and moved south to L.A. Were THEY loyal to northern Californians? I don't think so. LOL!

Heck, I used to like the Raiders, too, before they left.

There seem to be a lot of teams that are now 3-0, including the Dolphins, Bears, and Broncos, and Chiefs! This is going to be a very interesting year in Football.

When the Bears are undefeated 3 weeks in, anything can happen! LOL!

Take care,

Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 11:39 PM

Sorry, Sojourner,

My Broncos beat your Raiders 37-21, and Peyton Manning now has an all-time record for TD passes in a season (after only 3 games!). He beat Tom Brady's record!

I'm thinking the Raider's QB was very inexperienced in this game. He might be much better next year. Could give the Broncos a good run for their money then.

I've been waiting a long time for the Broncos to be this good. Hoping for a Superbowl run this year. They were unbeaten during the regular season last year, but choked in the playoffs. They haven't gone 'all the way' since the late 1990s.

Not trying to put a damper on things for ya, as the Raiders used to be a really good team, back in their hey-days. They could come back again. Not likey this year, though, sadly.

Oh well. Every team has their good and bad years. All depends on the team members and coaches, and possible injuries.

Do you have a back up team to root for? Like maybe the Packers?

Take care,

--Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
Might as well ask my dear ladies too...?
Posted : 13 Sep, 2013 10:31 PM

Sisygirl,

It is just as well DFisherman left, for he does not sound Christian, the way he was talking about you. He probably realized you were on to his scheme.

Don't worry about the men who sneak away. Just keep faith that God will provide you His choice for your mate, in His time.

While waiting, imagine that man is standing in front of you. Imagine what he looks like, how he treats you, and your life together. Then, describe that man to Jesus as best you can. Make that your Man Prayer. Pray that prayer regularly, and let it give you hope that you will meet him one day.

Then, don't be surprised when that man finally shows up in your life, out of the blue. Your Father in Heaven loves you so much, and He wants you to be happy. Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, My Father will give you whatever you ask in My Name. Until now you have not asked for anything in My Name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete."--John 16:23b-24.

God bless you, sister!

--Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
The New Tower of Babel is Coming!
Posted : 13 Sep, 2013 11:47 AM

Actually, Wkd1,

This time it's on a much grander scale, since the world is no longer limited to a small region in the Middle East, as it was way back in the time of Genesis.

Now there are around 7+ billion humans who will be effected and supressed by this new 'tower.' It's all about the few who wish to control the many. Will lead to horrific suffering by billions of innocent people.

A grave wrong is being perpetrated here, but it can be stopped, if good people take action. Remember, it is said, 'Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.'

Something to think about.

--Cat

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
looking for feedback.
Posted : 12 Sep, 2013 04:28 PM

Well, Countryboy,

You have asked a very good question!

If you go to an Internet search engine and search "qualities of a Godly mate" or "What single Christians should look for in a mate," your search results would be quite fruitful.

Here are some samples for you to read (I do not own--nor do I write for--any of these sites, so I am not promoting them, per se.):

http://marriage-missions.com/what-should-you-look-for-in-a-mate/

http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-boyfriend.html

http://www.globalchristians.org/articles/findwife.htm

https://bible.org/seriespage/qualities-godly-mate

http://joleneengle.com/8-earmarks-of-a-christian-husband/

I've been using these sites, myself, to help me recognize the qualities of a real Christian male who might make a good husband.

I hope they help you! God bless, brother!

--Cat

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10