Author Thread
dunravin

View Profile
Your thought on this please..?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2014 10:32 PM

You raise an ugly question. You say that "she loves God" yet you also claim that she is "a lost soul", because she has no concrete understanding of "salvation". I would suggest that perhaps there is something of a contradiction in these statements. It would seem that loving God is not sufficient and that there must be amendments to salvation...The Bible states quite clearly...Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household. That is all that is actually required for salvation, although it also states that you should work out your salvation " in fear and trembling". So there is something of an impasse...Many Catholics for example do not believe in the Gospel in the same manner as many evangelicals. Does this mean that one group will find grace at the Throne of God and others not? Surely not...She loves God ...you say although in your opinion she is not saved...that would appear to me to be somewhat judgemental...Only God knows the true state of her heart and the vision that He has for her...The important consideration in my opinion is that She loves the Lord and avows that.

dunravin

View Profile
overseas relationship
Posted : 13 Jan, 2014 12:16 AM

So many of us are in different parts of the world and from different cultures ...almost different planets...and the expectations are so very different when internationalism is considered, so would you seriously consider going to the ends of the earth for a man you believed would be a good husband...knowing the cultural and societal differences and the fact that so many would not leave their children and parents...just a question

dunravin

View Profile
It's a new year...........
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 11:47 PM

It is creepy in my opinion to be discussing any form of physical contact ...kissing ...hugging... etc when you have not even met the person in person...this is just another form of virtual sex...what is the point of even going down this track when there is no human contact and you don't even know if you like this person...it seems to me that if after a couple of weeks of messaging back and forth people are actually discussing their sexual preferences and intentions there is great trouble in the offing...virtual sex...what a very disturbing consideration from a man who would claim to be Christian....better consign him back to being under the rock he crawled out from under...just my opinion

dunravin

View Profile
fasting advice
Posted : 5 Jan, 2014 10:39 PM

The major factor in a corporate fast is simply to have a corporate intercessory group. Fasting is a time for some very serious spiritual introspection as well as purposeful function for the people of god and their church family. In that there is also a great opportunity for the devil and his minions to claim his dues and do all that he can to disrupt the function of the fast. Gather as many intercessors as you possibly can into a place and let them, encourage them, to sing and pray.

dunravin

View Profile
Is there an unforgivable Sin?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2014 10:45 PM

Well, considering all of the foregoing learnings I have concluded that there is no such thing as an unforgivable sin. I have done some further studies and I do believe Prophetic that you have some serious misunderstandings of my question. The 9 sins you mentioned are all forgivable...

I have concluded that the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is in fact the unforgivable sin, however that sin is not an individual sin but rather a corporate sin committed by the Jews of Jesus' day, it was to that generation and therefore cannot be applied to subsequent generations, in the first instance, and in the second instance the mention of such is in direct relationship to the rejection of His Messiahship by the proclamation of Him being demon possessed. This was a national rejection of the messiahship and not an individual rejection. Perhaps one ramification of this rejection is that judgement was set against that generation and was therefore unalterable. The destruction of Jerusalem and the temple in AD 70 and the subsequent dispersal of the Jewish peoples.

All sin will grieve the Holy Spirit but when repentance is sought then the Holy Spirit rejoices.

dunravin

View Profile
Let's find you a mate already! 2014!
Posted : 3 Jan, 2014 03:40 PM

I am ready...just waiting for her majesty to pop the question.

dunravin

View Profile
Are you actually more honest with your responses on CDFF
Posted : 3 Jan, 2014 09:27 AM

Why> Online people tend to be rather more creative in defining who they wish to be or who they want other people to see who they are. A narrative is entered and a myth created, In some ways it is rather like the profile they create, first a profile is written that accentuates some of their supposed qualities and an image is created that is simply not the truth of who that person is but rather how they see themselves and the largest component is ego or wishful thinking, an almost magical fairyland image. And that is only one reason.

dunravin

View Profile
something new
Posted : 31 Dec, 2013 12:59 PM

I have found a new strength that I never really wanted to find...I have left behind a past that caused me to be weak but with greater strength than I would have believed possible in myself...Now I can look forward to finding a love to share that with...well maybe no one will understand that but that is ok.

dunravin

View Profile
Motivation.......
Posted : 31 Dec, 2013 12:27 PM

I sense sadness in your reply...Is that all there is to you on this site....just a ...a game??? surely not...fun to win...fun ...Chasing ...a silly and pointless game of get someone interested and then...what...walk away??? There are a lot of wonderful women here who could see you as the finest mate that God could grant to anyone...and you want to satisfy your vanity/ego

dunravin

View Profile
Are you actually more honest with your responses on CDFF
Posted : 31 Dec, 2013 12:31 AM

So the question begins... Are you...Are you more honest in your interactions with guys on this site than you are with males generally in the everyday world...the non ether world? Do you find it easier to be honest here because you cannot see the non verbal physical response and therefore can only respond to the written word?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9