Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Loosing Weight...
Posted : 27 Nov, 2015 03:36 PM

If a person you love needs to lose weight then you would not be loving them by not telling them.

Finding the best way to do it would be the real question.

Marcouse

View Profile
Racist and prejudice believers!?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2015 03:34 PM

It's not racism that is the underlying problem but neurosis. Modern life teaches us this as soon as we are born, our parents pass their ideals onto us, then far too many years of education absorbing other peoples ideas and ideals, and then there is religion which teaches other sets of ideals that need to be achieved to get to that place in life we are all trying to reach to be successful in life and as Christians.

If we could all just live life for a while without all these lists of things we need to have and prove so that we can study the truth and find out what God really wants things would be easier.

A true Christian has nothing to prove only truth by living according to Gods word.

To live any other way breaks the third commandment of taking on the Lords name in vain, which a person calling themselves a Christian is doing if they don't live it.

Me personally am not bothered about race etc but I do draw the line at inefficient use of the English language, communication is important to me so I wouldn't want to be with someone that I couldn't efficiently do that with.

I'm not bothered about being single really, I like my free time and found in the past that trying to live up to someone else's ideals limits my mental capacity to effectively study and understand God's word. The right woman with the right attitude towards life would be great but anything less would be detrimental to me spiritually. Someone who goes to church and calls themselves a Christian is not enough, I'd need obvious evidence in their whole life that they are living for God and not doing Christianity or looking for a man just to fulfil their own neurotic ideas they feel they need to achieve to be a complete person. First they need to be complete and submitted to God, if you can't sustain a proper relationship with him what chance is their with another person who is weak and susceptible to sin?

Marcouse

View Profile
Keep Your Mouth Shut!! A Timely Story...
Posted : 7 Jul, 2015 03:17 PM

Maybe you didn't Blondie as I see you have been banned.

Shame I like your posts.

Maybe I'll be next.

Marcouse

View Profile
Can We Go On Sinning?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2015 03:12 PM

Many people in church are aware that their lives are not right before a holy God and they know that there is a strong chance of judgement when they die. As a result they are content to do the minimum to get into heaven and as long as they believe they have done enough they won't thank you for disagreeing with them.

A lot of churches are out to make money so it isn't in their interest to push the truth which would mean people letting go of lifestyle choices they aren't willing to change. Many would feel judged and aggressive towards the church and leave, not to mention this would go against ecumenism that is now being peddled throughout all religion across the world.

As it is written in Revelation the serpant is waiting to devour the "man child" as soon as it is born. These days with corruption thrust upon us from birth your average person will have little idea of truth by the time they reach adulthood.

Christ may be raising a Church but Satan is currently raising a bigger more powerful army here now. The muslims are the least of a true Christians worries, the true enemy lies within, destruction will come by those who claim to be their own during the tribulation to come. Jesus death came from his own also because they could not accept the truth.

Marcouse

View Profile
What is the most important thing as a Christian?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2015 02:42 PM

To seek truth, if you truly want Jesus you must also accept his law. That means following all of the 10 commandments.

Let no man deceive you....

Marcouse

View Profile
What do you guys look for????
Posted : 9 May, 2015 05:06 PM

I don't need half a dozen selfie pics in different clothes etc. I'm also not after a girl who wants a father figure or a mother that wants a boy but a woman on the level who is willing to see things from my point of view as well as her own.

I quite like those pictures of profound messages that are doing the rounds these days. They show a person thinks about life and what people & God are about.

One or two Bible verses don't do any harm either as well as maybe a little about what interests they have.

Don't have to say too much generally though, while we are all single we have time to waste and ultimately getting to know someone shouldn't be seen as a waste of time or what's the point in relationships anyway?

Marcouse

View Profile
Does God actually ''talk'' to you?
Posted : 7 May, 2015 03:25 PM

God can use non Christians to speak to people. Remember the Matrix films where Smith could see through the eyes of every person all the time and take them over?

God has spoken to me in dreams, not directly but through things that happened in them.

Marcouse

View Profile
How do you know the Christian God is the right God?
Posted : 7 May, 2015 03:20 PM

The most important thing is to want to find truth. If you just want to be satisfied with logical answers then you will be deceived with half truths at best.

The rewards for following other religions are often carnal, such as half a dozen virgins or reincarnation in this world as a superior being etc. The reward for following true Christianity is to not only be with God but to be of the same mind (understanding). As we grow here spiritually so does God's character within us which leads to understanding given by the holy spirit.

Many people judge God and will therefore have their (spiritual) eyes closed no matter how much they study because they will not yield themselves to him. If a man cannot give himself to God then he cannot receive the wisdom needed to understand his character or his word.

Hope this helps

Marcouse

View Profile
Always get disappointed...
Posted : 7 May, 2015 02:51 PM

Nothing has changed. People have always been into materialism, lust and gossip etc.

Maybe there are a lot of "pretenders" on this site. Perhaps they are looking to find the "real" Christians. Rather than be disappointed in them or a "free" site perhaps we should be making the effort to use our position here as an opportunity to evangelise and show the world what Christ is about rather than complaining about what we don't have.

God is blessing us all everyday with the gift of life and an eternal future in heaven. Does it really matter if we spend a few years here without an earthly partner?

If we really have a heart for Christ and doing his will we will be blessed accordingly. I am glad everyday for the sins I have been forgiven by Jesus sacrifice, if I don't meet anyone it doesn't matter, if I do then I pray I am worthy of the love of a good woman and treat her as a husband should.

Marcouse

View Profile
A Normal Relationship..
Posted : 7 May, 2015 02:35 PM

Why are you bothered what people on a dating site think. Most are here to fulfil their own needs and will answer according to their position in life.

Perhaps you need to be more discerning rather than merely ticking boxes as deceivers will be all too happy to tell you what you want to hear. Nobody is perfect and you won't find perfection but you have God's word to guide you. If you follow that long enough you will be guided to where God wants you.

It may be that some of us are destined to be single and occasionally interact with people in a way that is positive by being the example of Christ that we should be striving to be. Just because we meet people and don't always fall in love does not make it a bad thing. Forcing something that is not mean't to be opens the door to sin on both sides.

Page : 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30