Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
What do girls look for?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:46 PM

Negative 500 points if you believe in pre tribulation rapture.

Clearly made up and although a large group of Christians may be murdered to make it look legit it ain't happening.

Marcouse

View Profile
desperate
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:33 PM

What are you going to do for the man that does find you that other women probably won't?

With 90+ percent of women not worth finding if you have some decent qualities it shouldn't be hard to fit into the remaining 10%.

Most women just list what they want so they can only get white knights that aren't man enough to say things as they are and bow down to them. Players might play along and get what they want from them for a short time too.

Marcouse

View Profile
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:23 PM

1)She seeks to serve the Lord in truth.

2)She understands that I am the leader in the relationship especially concerning important decisions.

3)Can get a point across without being a nag.

4)Doesn't spend a lot of time listing all the things she does for me. I can already do everything 99% of women can do plus I can landscape the garden, build a brick wall and fix the car. It's not a competition and if it was I would probably win.

5)Doesn't nag, if I wanted to listen to bulls##t I would still live with my parents.

6)Can actually be motivated to sort out things in her life she is unhappy with like her weight etc. It's not that hard but you have to do it, there are no shortcuts.

7)A 4 out of 10 will be plenty looks wise, a 10 out of 10 soon becomes tiresome when they are chewing your ear about nothing.

8)Can articulate herself well enough to make me see when I'm wrong.

Marcouse

View Profile
A Stronger Marriage
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:08 PM

Debt to a greater or lesser extent could be a measure of intelligence. You don't need a great income to be debt free, just don't buy stuff you can't afford.

People seek comfort in materialism, relationships, drugs etc.

Seek truth and you may find comfort.

Seek comfort and you will find despair. C.S. Lewis

Marcouse

View Profile
Effectiveness of Dating Sites
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:03 PM

I think your over thinking it. Just chill out, throw out the odd message and what happens happens.

I've had success in real life and online (if you can call failed relationships that). I'd be willing to put effort into the right woman but to be honest probably 90+ percent aren't actually worth bothering with, you're not missing out.

If you let a woman become your main priority in life it will lead you down a bad road, this is not a good time to be in such a place with the tribulation period about to start.

Nibiru (Wormwood) as featured in the book of Daniel & Revelation is very close. Check the sunset regularly and carefully.

Marcouse

View Profile
Woman's initiative
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 01:53 PM

Not sure about winks but I've had no problem speaking to plenty of women that sent me a message.

Marcouse

View Profile
What is the point of marriage
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 01:51 PM

I think the world is subdued enough, with us about to enter the tribulation probably as well to go MGTOW.

If in the unlikely event you can find a woman that will submit to you as a leader and stand by important decisions you will soon have to make then she might be worth a go. Any remote hint of feminism will ultimately drag you down.

Nibiru (Wormwood) as featured in Daniel & Revelation is close..

Marcouse

View Profile
Is "Friendship Evangelism" a way of being ashamed of the gospel
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 01:44 PM

Don't know.

It's easy to drop bombs on strangers concerning truth if the conversation can go that way as you won't see them again.

Friends already have an opinion about you as a person and will probably just humor you.

If the soil seems right plant the seed, understand that you can't force it though.

Marcouse

View Profile
Please, i need help. Am trying to locate the title LEAD/se pastor in the entire Word of GOD Almighty
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 01:40 PM

And vs 12

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Marcouse

View Profile
Please, i need help. Am trying to locate the title LEAD/se pastor in the entire Word of GOD Almighty
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 01:38 PM

1 Timothy 2 vs 11 says all you need to know.

Page : 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29