Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Worldviews
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 04:12 PM

You forgot the heliocentric and geocentric world views.

Heliocentric view sees the sun as the centre of the galaxy and we are one of many random stars in the universe that contain life orbiting a sun which essentially provides the energy for life.

Geocentric assumes we are the centre of the universe, the sun and moon are much smaller and closer than in contemporary science and rotate around the surface of the earth under the firmament.

Geocentrism says there are no aliens, space travel isn't possible and there had to be a creator. Astronauts are nothing more than actors and NASA is a fraudulent organisation that embezzled billions in tax dollars to a gullible population.

Mainstream religion may have it's head buried in the sand but these two world views are the ones that matter the most at the moment to those in the know.

Marcouse

View Profile
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 03:53 PM

Been playing Fallout 4, seems to me the game poses a lot of morale questions that are conditioning people to accepting of things that aren't acceptable.

Marcouse

View Profile
Steam / Origin? PC gamers where you at
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 03:49 PM

I'm currently playing Fallout 4 & Forza motorsport 6 apex.

I've pre ordered a Ryzen R7 1700X too.

Marcouse

View Profile
Guys, What makes the profile more appealing to you
Posted : 21 Jul, 2016 03:32 PM

Your profile looks a bit one sided, what are you doing or going to do that appeals to a guy, especially one that is the same age or younger?

45 year old divorcee's are not in demand in any sphere of life, probably less so in Christian circles. The cards are stacked against you so you need to be doing things to even up the odds if you are serious about finding someone.

Apart from being a Christian what sets you apart from the 100's of other women out there?

Marcouse

View Profile
Profile Ratings
Posted : 21 Jul, 2016 03:20 PM

I confess I didn't read your profile, I stopped at 40 years old and wants children.

Men that want children will generally seek younger women due to less chance of complications and the fact that they themselves will be younger.

Most men aged 38 and above have had kids or don't want them.

I know this is harsh but the only 40+ year old's I've ever dated didn't want children, which if I'm honest was one of the reasons I was with them and not a younger woman that still did want them.

Marcouse

View Profile
Fitness
Posted : 19 Jul, 2016 02:29 PM

I was a runt when growing up, after a motorcycle accident at 17 which left me unable to walk properly I began training at 18 in a bid to help heal my injured knee.

Within 6 months I could run again and I gained over a stone in weight as well as strength.

After that I have always been active in some way or other unless I've been injured.

Currently I run, cycle (mainly off road) and lift weights still. At nearly 40 years old I'm as strong and fit as I've ever been, if anything better.

Training is a habit in the same way as eating for me, if I don't do it I feel something is missing in life. I mean there isn't a great deal on TV, there is only so much internet you can look at and understanding the bible requires a lot of thought. What better time to think than between sets?

Marcouse

View Profile
What was the error of Eve?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2016 04:16 PM

Eve liked the idea of being like God the same way Satan does. Now we are in the same boat of sin, but unlike Satan we have a way out through Jesus dying for us.

Marcouse

View Profile
Many Reasons
Posted : 30 Jun, 2016 02:24 PM

1) I'm not having kids, I think the world is degenerating at a rapid pace and don't think it is fair to bring a life into the world as it is now.

2) I'm not a mug, the church isn't skint and squanders money left, right and centre.

As Christians we are responsible for what happens to our resources, I give money to charities and people that I feel need it. God sees what we do as long as he is pleased I am not concerned with the opinions held by others. I do think it is right to give some money to the church as it has basic bills that need to be paid, I won't be told what to pay by anyone.

3) I'll be friends with anyone, but if they are abusing that friendship then it will end.

4) We would go to church.

5) Of course I would pray with my girlfriend / wife.

6) If we could sort it ourselves it wouldn't be a crisis.

Marcouse

View Profile
Dress code
Posted : 19 Jan, 2016 10:28 AM

A dress below the knee can still be fitted to show off your figure which could cause you to arouse men's lustful passions. A boiler suit probably won't.

If I was a woman and had nothing better to do I would have gone along with the below the knee skirt or dress for the first date and any church meets. The rest of the time I'd have worn what I liked then knocked it on the head if I got too much lip.

Probably best not to listen to me as I'm the type that does stuff just out of curiosity. It's surprising who you meet in churches as a free rolling Christian There are a lot of oppressed people in the ranks of many a denomination that can use a friend and a sensible point of view.

Marcouse

View Profile
Is it foolish to play hide-and-seek on online dating?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2015 03:39 PM

Don't you need to be in the same building or area to play that?

I talk to people when I want to, if I got nothing to say I don't.

Page : 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30