Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
**THE PEOPLE OF GOD REMAIN **FAITHFUL** TO JESUS**
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 01:32 PM

Revelation 22 has been changed for a start.

It originally said anyone changing God's word would have their name blotted out of the Lambs book of Life.

No such parable as parable of bags of gold, it was always Talents.

That's quantum entanglement for you, only a few can 'keep the chain'.

Marcouse

View Profile
Anyone noticed any changes in their Bible lately?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2018 02:49 PM

The original King James used to be THE TRANSLATION but for over a week now it's been changed.

I've switched to the New King James which is a lot better but also has odd small changes.

I have 30 years of Bible study under my belt, I know what it should say. The quotes from the Bible don't even always match verses on the walls of churches anymore.

Some say the tribulation has begun and it may have started as early as 2013 but can't say I've noticed anything happening until 2 weeks ago. It's not just things in the Bible that changed, my new bank card even came with 666 as the CV number on the back!

I'm on Satan's radar for sure..

Marcouse

View Profile
Posted : 16 Jul, 2018 09:41 AM

I've owned that copy of the King James Bible for 24 years, it never said the 10 commandments were on tables before. My children's Bible still says tablets and has a picture of Moses holding them.

Even signs with Bible quotations on the wall of the church I went to last night no longer match up. I first went to that particular church 28 years ago. They are Christian Brethren so all into King James.

Marcouse

View Profile
Posted : 15 Jul, 2018 02:49 PM

In my King James the 10 commandments were written on tables. There is now the parable of the 10 pounds and new wine shouldn't be put into old wine bottles to name a few.

Marcouse

View Profile
Steam / Origin? PC gamers where you at
Posted : 22 Mar, 2017 02:37 PM

Don't get an AMD Ryzen.

I RMA'd mine fairly quickly and I overclocked mine enough that I still hold all the UK records for benchmarking a 1700X on the ones I submitted to HWbot.

Marcouse

View Profile
World-Renowned Scientist Finds Proof 'God' Created The Universe
Posted : 9 Mar, 2017 12:57 PM

Exactly!!

Thing is I've yet to see some concrete evidence that the international fake station even exists.

Will take a bit more than some CGI images and people chatting with their hair all over the place to convince me.

Marcouse

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2017 02:20 PM

I'm not very highly educated, I was bored of school by age 14 and cruised the last years. Still got some decent exam results but it's practically impossible to not be able to read and write or understand basic math after 11 years.

I was already studying engineering and firearms from books and magazines as well as being reasonable with the spanners by the time I left school. Now I'm into fitness training and computers, I'm currently ranked 5th in the UK advanced overclocking league. If I ever get the balls to handle some liquid nitrogen I might be good enough to get sponsored or turn pro.

I just find the whole space travel ideas amusing to pick apart. It doesn't take a lot of working out that you would need a heat shield to exit earths atmosphere as well as get back in. The whole re entry business was invented to stop less wealthy countries or entrepreneurs from having a go at their own space programs.

Also why would there be no gravity on the space station?

It's the gravity that would allow it to orbit the earth so therefore the gravity would affect the contents so that whichever side was facing the world would be the floor.

If you corner a car fast the effects don't stop at the tires and suspension, the whole inside of the car is pulled towards the opposite side of the corner where the G force is. Same principle.

It's laughable that such a wealthy company as NASA can't even lie well. If they employed me I'd have worked through and covered every possible angle. Unless maybe the time for people to know the truth is coming ready for the next phase of evil.

Marcouse

View Profile
A thought for the day.
Posted : 5 Mar, 2017 02:05 PM

If your plane flies the opposite way to the direction the world is spinning do you get to your destination quicker??

Marcouse

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2017 01:39 PM

Buzz Aldrin said on his deathbed that they never went because there were aliens already there sending threatening messages.

Marcouse

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 04:20 PM

He's spinning that line to stop people searching for the real truth.

People in general are no longer satisfied with theories or 'proofs' that look flimsy to the modern generation to say the least.

I mean does anyone sane really believe that a man walked on the moon in 1969??

It would be easier to walk on water or turn water into wine than travel 235,000 miles in a tin box through the Van Allen Belt.

Space suit technology is practically the slowest evolving technology in existence as they have barely changed in 40 years.

If they were that good why were they not used by people in radiation zones such Chenobyl? There's a lot of rads in space so they should be able to it.

Page : 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30