Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
You Can Still Be Unequally Yoked With A Christian Husband
Posted : 17 Oct, 2014 12:00 PM

On that day many will say to me, �Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?� And then will I declare to them, �I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.�

The life of a Christian is a journey, many get to a certain point and are happy to stay there. Others will continue to try and grow in truth and spirit so will change their perceptions of certain Christian viewpoints.

I sometimes don't conduct myself as I should but I pray for forgiveness and move on. You can't expect a man to be perfect but if he is truly seeking truth then the door will eventually open.

Satan has infiltrated all parts of life in general and controls many churches conditioning minds for the arrival of the anti Christ. How many true Christians there are in the world will not be known until we are forced to lose everything for our faith but if I had to guess it I would say the army that is being raised by God according to the feel good churches is going to be fairly small. Still God never needed massive numbers to achieve mighty victories in the past so the numbers aren't really important.

Check out the IHS symbol in a typical church, stands for the Gods 'Isis, Horus & Seb'. The surrounding sun is to do with worshipping the sun to tie in with general paganism, hence the name 'Sunday'. The true Sabbath day is Saturday.

I'm not saying anyone will be punished for going to church Sunday as Romans 14 vs 6 shows God is interested more in your heart than following rules.

There is plenty of info on the web about symbolism connected with satanism etc at the moment if you want to take the red pill.

Marcouse

View Profile
What do I Look for in a Guy? -The Answer
Posted : 27 May, 2014 03:34 PM

I knew my 'mates' Christian girlfriend was not 'normal'.

She had sweets for kids at Halloween, acts childish, can't drive, owes a few quid on a credit card, burped over dinner, she's a 6 foot slightly chubby giant of Chinese decent, has pierced ears and is on about getting a tattoo.

To top it off she has no political views, is addicted to Candy Crush on her iphone, likes The Walking Dead and wouldn't let me have some of her chips.

She always turns up to church late, has a pet snake, type 2 diabetes a glass eye and has read all the Harry Potter series. She also has two cats, volunteers for cats protection and is a nightmare to cook for because she is vegetarian.

My mate is deeply in love and talking about marriage. Should I tell him to ditch her before she leads him astray?

Marcouse

View Profile
Here is some advice on how to get a woman's attention!
Posted : 9 Mar, 2014 05:43 PM

Sometimes men just want some sport.

Marcouse

View Profile
Closing
Posted : 9 Mar, 2014 05:34 PM

They been popping round your house licking the windows and doing Christmas tree impressions when you open the curtains?

Or have they just hi-jacked some of your posts?

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you study the Bible?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2014 05:16 PM

I've been a christian for over 20 years and until recently never read the bible daily. I'm not religious, Christianity is a way of life.

I've grown in faith a lot over the past year and became motivated to read the bible everyday when our pastor had a sermon in our church about how the sum of the churches spirituality is made up of the total of each Christians spirituality which grows through prayer and studying the word.

As we grow spiritually we can better reach out to the unsaved and strengthen the church and its ability to help those in the world.

I want to reach out to the unsaved in the world and edify those in the church around me. I can honestly say that my input within the church has been increasing as all parts of the bible have relevance in so many situations and show Gods character.

I sometimes only read a chapter a day, if I get right into it I might read 10. I stopped reading the king james version as it is harder work and I get more from the NEV. I use the online bible on fusion 101 website usually. I missed Leviticus out as it is too much of a grind for me and I don't want to lose my motivation.

Hope this helps.

Marcouse

View Profile
you will not find a match online!
Posted : 24 Feb, 2014 03:01 PM

Strangely the only problems I ever had were with the matches I found. Women that say no never cause any hassle.

Now I'm single again I think about all the money I'm not spending going out, on birthdays christmas and valentines.

Then there's all the time I spend doing just what I like, track day at the weekend, new bits for my rig in the post.

Not sure I'm ready for another women yet that's why I've not bothered with a photo. I like looking though and checking out this forum.

Seriously though, with the right attitude it's not that hard to get a woman in real life or online. Most won't stick to the lists that they post on here, I mean nobody really expects anyone to be that perfect.

The main thing to do is be like the type of person you want to meet. When I portrayed over confidence and arrogance that was the type of woman I attracted. That's not who I am and when that was discovered it wasn't a great end.

Worst thing is when a woman builds me up and then gets disappointed when they realize I'm just a regular guy even though I never said any different.

Marcouse

View Profile
A Real Man
Posted : 24 Feb, 2014 01:56 PM

A real man is not requirements on a list.

A real man has feelings

A real man has faults

A real man makes mistakes

A real man is not afraid to tell a woman she is wrong

Despite his faults a real man will be there when it counts

Marcouse

View Profile
How do I start wanting relationships?
Posted : 24 Feb, 2014 01:46 PM

I think a lot of Christian men and women enter relationships with good intentions but then their emotion and desire take over.

I've had the odd relationship where I've stuck to doing things right only to be accused of being too distant and unemotional and end up ditched.

People follow their hearts and rely on feelings where true love is something you know.

Marcouse

View Profile
Keeping in mind we not getting any younger
Posted : 23 Jan, 2014 05:19 PM

You have to remember that people aren't products that you buy off the shelf at a store. You don't really know all the qualities a person has until you have been with them for a while in a number of testing situations.

I've been with what I thought was a really nice woman who would lovingly point out my faults. Over time she would tell me she was pleased with my improvements and point out more ways I could be better.

Eventually I wasn't the same person she met (not with her) and she got fed up, when I was recovering from some surgery she left me to rot. As much as I loved her I'm glad we didn't get married, she isn't as devout to Christianity as me and she wasn't there when I needed her.

I'm not saying that I'm bitter and wouldn't make the effort to please someone again, but the perfect person you think you want probably isn't.

If you like the Christian man go with him but be careful not to try and turn him into something you don't really want. As for the other guy, well he is on his own journey, pray for him but not your own desires.

Marcouse

View Profile
Multiple questions for you dear sis
Posted : 23 Jan, 2014 05:01 PM

Some of these questions should be on ask a guy. Taking a large sum of money from the joint bank account and lying about it to buy an outfit isn't very Christian and is asking for trouble.

I can't believe that an item of clothing would be so great that you would risk harming a relationship for it.

Would be more sensible to sell some of the outfits you don't wear and buy another outfit later on. There is always another item around the corner.

As for the argument, well most relationships have them and the longest on I had (7 years) got off on the wrong foot. We were still arguing 7 years later so maybe I should have given that one a miss??

Page : 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30