Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Why doesn't the "block" work?
Posted : 20 May, 2019 02:05 PM

Can't you just delete any messages from him without reading them?

Marcouse

View Profile
road trip?
Posted : 11 May, 2019 11:57 PM

They have had an argument and she is going to ask questions that will probably start it off again.

Probably best not to do it while the vehicle is moving.

Marcouse

View Profile
Gray hair?
Posted : 26 Apr, 2019 10:06 AM

Have you got grey hair?

Marcouse

View Profile
Show Me This in the Bible Secular Music? It Does Not Exist!!!
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 11:24 AM

Gospel of Christ is right though, I used to be like him but you calm down after a while. People will only listen to what they want to hear.

When he gets over it he will see there are plenty worst Revelations to discover if he hasn't already.

Many secular songs have people singing about their own destruction and as Kurt Cobain sang 'He's the one who likes all our pretty songs and he likes to sing along and he likes to shoot his gun, but he don't know what it means'.

Loads of those 90's musicians knew the score which is why they wind up dead. Noel & Liam Gallagher are at the top of the deadpool since Kieth Flint's gone.

The Bible, churches, other religions, history, economics, music, science and films are all linked. There are no coincidences and most people are going to be caught out big time. As Robbie Williams sang 'Babylon's back in business', literally.

Marcouse

View Profile
got a vision about the future partness
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 11:03 AM

Don't write lists, that's what women do, be a man.

Remove hrd, management, social justice from your interests.

You will either end up as a beta orbiter to some left wing feminist or ignored.

If you are going to have psychology as an interest you might want to learn some. Check out Stephan Molyneux on YouTube or Jordan Peterson.

Don't say you are a natural born leader, if you have to say it you probably aren't.

You might have to specify 'tall', I would just put same height as you or taller. We all dream a lot of things but God works with reality and what you need.

Don't expect a woman to tell you what your profile should say. They often don't say what they really want..fact.

Marcouse

View Profile
*IS IT PERMISSABLE FOR WOMEN TO PREACH OR TEACH MEN IN THE NT CHURCHES*??
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 04:41 PM

The Bible said anyone altering the words of the Bible will have his name 'blotted' out of the book of life.

The tree wasn't mentioned, be careful not to be too dogmatic.

People already have itching ears, the end times are here now.

Marcouse

View Profile
revalations
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 04:30 PM

Wormwood is the star that falls to earth and poisons the water. With all the nuclear power stations in the word a major disaster that would disrupt power grids for any amount of time would cause them to overheat as the cooling systems only have enough diesel to run about 10 days without them. The explosions and fallout would likely poison the majority of the worlds water supply.

Wormwood is known also as Planet X & Nibiru.

Signs of it's approach are in the sky now, clouds are not the same anymore and there is often red oxide visible at various times of the day.

There should be a massive economic crisis before it hits if Revelation is in order. I've already started buying silver coins and keep my money out of the bank.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you think I'm cute?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 04:08 PM

With a post like this I think you will achieve those 'massive sexual purity goals'.

At least I've broken the firing squad of silence as the tumbleweed was rolling by.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you think I'm cute?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 04:05 PM

With a post like this I think you will achieve those 'massive sexual purity goals'.

At least I've broken the firing squad of silence as the tumbleweed was rolling by.

Marcouse

View Profile
I am trying to find something lasting with a black woman: Am I doing something wrong?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 03:57 PM

I've chatted to odd African woman and my guess is you are being too articulate. Try not using many complicated words, you are looking to date not get a job.

Don't talk about earning her heart, you are giving her the opportunity to earn yours, don't be a sap, don't call any woman you don't know sunshine. Makes you sound like a sexual predator about to offer a Worthers Original and ask if she would like to come around your house to look at your puppy.

Have some game, a woman knows you are interested in her if you are messaging her so you don't have to spell it out. Try going out and practising chatting women up in real life. When you start to not face rejection 100% of the time take notice of which approaches work.

Don't be yourself and don't listen too much to women's advice on how to get women. They will claim to want the nice man then date the bad boy. I only ever actually dated one African woman who I met in real life before the internet. She didn't have a great vocabulary, the conversation was like walking through treacle so never went for a 2nd date. Met her a couple of years ago in a church and had a good chat as she has good English now.

She's separated with kids and I'm nobodies step father.

Page : 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26