Author Thread: i support barack obama
Admin

i support barack obama
Posted : 13 May, 2012 05:38 PM

And any decent human being would do the same. I am fed up with people who claim the name of Jesus but have no trouble at all supporting conservative candidates. It makes Christ look bad and it must stop

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 24 May, 2012 09:48 PM

all tax payer's support Obama :ROFL:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 25 May, 2012 02:02 PM

We are told to pray for our leaders, those in authority over us.

1 Timothoy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved , and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Note verse 2...we're praying that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty...so we should be praying that our leaders, whatever letter is behind their names, will uphold God's principles. However, we know that is not oing to be the case because they, like us are sinners.

God allowed/allows unholy leaders to wake us up sometimes...the reality of the acceptance of immorality, whether homosexuality or adultery or fornication, particularly in changing God's definition of marriage should awaken those of us who are Christians to be about the Father's business of giving the Gospel to every creature.

Romans 1:25a Who changed the truth of God into a lie...

Mynameisdan

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 06:40 AM

Barack Obama also supports the murder of babies. Molech anyone? I don't know how someone who calls themself a Christian can support someone who supports abominations like gay marriage and child murder.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 01:04 PM

Hogwash. Abortion is not murder. The very term " abortion is murder" is sensationalist emotionalist prideful garbage. Good try though

Mynameisdan

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 03:09 PM

So you don't think that God knit us together in our mother's womb? You think that the irresponsibility of a parent is reason to take away the future of a child? It is murder. Taking a life out of selfish ambition is definately murder. When a pregnant woman is murdered--they charge it as double homicide. But when a sexually immoral person decides they don't want to be responsible for the child and has it killed--it becomes "choice." Funny, I wonder what that child would have chosen.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 05:04 PM

1) who told you people have abortions out of selfish ambition

2) you have yet to show how abortion is murder

3) i could care less what your state does in pregnant murder cases. I get my views from one place....the word of god.

4) i also wonder what that child would have chosen given the fact that you conservatives scoff at the idea of welfare money for that child if he is born in poverty

5) there is no evidence that God knit each and every person together in the womb. Good try though.

Keep em commin :)

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 05:31 PM

John Piper on Abortion

http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justintaylor/files/2011/01/Taylor-chapter-Fame-Book.pdf

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 05:34 PM

Also a video lecture from RC Sproul

http://www.ligonier.org/learn/series/abortion/when-does-life-begin/

teach_ib

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 06:34 PM

"1) who told you people have abortions out of selfish ambition"

Many people have abortions because they believe a child would prevent them from doing the things they want, including career progression.

According to Merriam-Webster, selfish means:

1: concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others

2: arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others

"2) you have yet to show how abortion is murder"

Murder is the�crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

God's command is thou shall not kill...so when a baby is killed, it is murder in God's eyes. �Even though men/women can change earthly laws, it does not change God's laws.

"3) i could care less what your state does in pregnant murder cases. I get my views from one place....the word of god."

What version of the Bible do you use? �I haven't seen of your posts that are based on the Word of God I have read and studied.

"4) i also wonder what that child would have chosen given the fact that you conservatives scoff at the idea of welfare money for that child if he is born in poverty"

many children would choose life...ask Tim Tebow...he's a prime example. �I know many people who are thankful that their mothers chose life for them. �I know many women who regret choosing abortion. �They have repented and look forward to seeing their children in Heaven.

Conservatives don't scoff at the welfare of the child, they scoff at the laziness of men and women who would rather sit at home and live off someone else's efforts instead of taking a job that may be 'beneath' them.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

"5) there is no evidence that God knit each and every person together in the womb. Good try though."

Genesis �25:23-24�And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. �And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

Judges 13:5�For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.

Psalms �22:10�I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Psalms 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Psalms 71: 6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

Ecclesiastes 11:5�As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

Isaiah 44:2�Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Isaiah 44:24�Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 49:1��Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isaiah 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

Jeremiah 1:5�Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 06:38 PM

Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Always err on the side of righteousness...you can't go wrong.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10