Author Thread: I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Admin

I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:06 AM

I had just bought a new camera phone and wanted to try it out.....so I snapped a pic off my guest bathroon mirror.

I wasn't even thinking about what I was wearing. I havn't gotten one negative comment from younger men....but, a couple older men have written to me saying that I am showing to much cleavage.

I live in Florida and i guess we wear less clothing here most of the year. The top I had on is'nt one that I would wear to church......but, I wouldn't wear a bathing suit either.....that's for the beach or at home.

So i need some feedback.....do you think that it is wrong for me to wear a top like this at anytime....or just because it is my profile pic? Resectfully, Colleen

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 06:41 AM

Hey Guys,

This ought to make for an interesting discussion. When you are married would you prefer that your wife stay home and take care of you or would you prefer that she work outside of the home? Why or why not?

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:24 AM

This is my final good bye:)

I will be deleting my profile today.

I hope you all enjoy your little " click "

I will join a Christian site that will except me as I am......just like Jesus does.

I am currently on another site......have never had....not one....complaint about my top. I will stay there as well as find another Christian site.

It is very clear to me that you all don't give a rats *** about me. You have each other...so enjoy!!

You don't need someone stirring up the pot! You already know it all.:bow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:29 AM

I think if you are planning on having children, it is important for the Mom to be able to stay home and raise them. However, once the children are older, I think that is entirely up to the woman.

If she wants to work, I have no problem with that. I think it should be her decision. The husband can offer support, and be there for her if she has problems, but should let her decide about a job.

I do think it should be the responsibility of the husband to make enough money that the wife does have the option of staying home if she wants. I am not saying he has to make over $100,000 a year, but he should be able to pay the bills. If he can't do that, he should wait to have a family until he can afford it. Rushing into things before you are ready only puts more pressure on both parties, and will make the wife feel that she has no choice but to work.

I will say that taking care of things at home is a job in itself, and the husband needs to recognize that up front. A compliment on the way the house looks will go far toward making her feel appreciated.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:32 AM

Hi Lydia,

It really doesn't matter to me as long as she is happy. Because if Mama ain't happy, nobody is happy. LOL

If she wants to work then that is fine and if she rather stay home that is great too.

Blessings!

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:35 AM

Leon,

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that taking care of the house is a job! Good answer, and I do agree about the need for compliments on a job well done around the house.

I also feel that we women need to show more appreciation for a man's willingness to work hard enough to allow his wife to stay home.

Many blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:39 AM

You have that right Walter! That answer will make you even more popular with the ladies.

God bless, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:55 AM

GOOD BYE! :excited:

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 08:01 AM

Hey guys,

What if your wife does work and makes more money than you? Would this be a problem?

Be honest, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 08:28 AM

Hi Lydia,

Is she makes more money then she can buy the Harley Davidson. LOL

Blessings!

WAlter

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 08:31 AM

That's just wrong Walter!!!!! LOL:laugh:

Blessings, Lydia

Page : 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18