Author Thread: I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Admin

I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:06 AM

I had just bought a new camera phone and wanted to try it out.....so I snapped a pic off my guest bathroon mirror.

I wasn't even thinking about what I was wearing. I havn't gotten one negative comment from younger men....but, a couple older men have written to me saying that I am showing to much cleavage.

I live in Florida and i guess we wear less clothing here most of the year. The top I had on is'nt one that I would wear to church......but, I wouldn't wear a bathing suit either.....that's for the beach or at home.

So i need some feedback.....do you think that it is wrong for me to wear a top like this at anytime....or just because it is my profile pic? Resectfully, Colleen

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 08:34 AM

Hey, then I can stay home and watch soaps. LOL. It wouldn't bother me, at least I don't think it would.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 08:45 AM

And eat bon bons! Yes you would enjoy that. LOL

Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 10:17 AM

Lydia,

That's a wonderful question! Me, personally, I'd like to be able to work part-time because you have to work somewhere as a paramedic to keep the liscense and I worked way too hard to let it go! LOL! Also, I earned more money than my ex and it gave him a complex. I'd rather it not be that way again.

Leon,

Lydia is blessed to have you! I take the same position as far as thinking the man should have his life together enough to give his wife the choice.

Walter,

Would a Honda Shadow suffice? LOL! I'm still learning to drive though. I've ridden on the back most of my life. There's nothing like feeling that wind roll over you!

With love,

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 12:00 PM

Hi Tandy,

Sorry but only a Harley. LOL No rice burners. I am one of those people who believe that whenever it is possible that we should buy only American made products. Every time we buy something foreign when you can buy American it hurts our economy. The fact is also that American made autos...especially GM haha.. are as good as any foreign make. The Harley Davidson is the best there is and it holds it's value for over the foreign makes.When i get mine and I am in your area I'll give you a ride. :-)

Blessings!

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 06:16 PM

Walter!

The Shadow is NOT a rice burner! It's a street bike similar to a Sportster, but it's only 700cc's. I'm learning, so I didn't want to wreck an American tradition! LOL! I grew up on Harleys and I prefer them, but like I said..I'm learning. Besides, I bought it used, so I recycled!! LOL!! You just let me know when you're up around here and I'll show you around. There USED to be some very nice roads to ride and see the beautiful countryside, but the ice storm has changed the look of the place rather drastically. But still, it'll be fun!! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:42 PM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say how interesting it's been to watch the dynamic in here. Nice to see it resolved!

Lydia, what Bible course are you studying? 10 years or so ago, I took two of my children on vacation and we stayed in Canyon City. We enjoyed river rafting, horseback riding, and the mountain views.

It's nice to hear about a successful meeting on this site...congrats to you and Leon!

Leslie

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 06:37 AM

USMCmom'

I am taking 12 classes to earn a Biblical studies diploma via a correspondence course. It is a privilege to be able to study His word and know Him more. I am also excited about starting a ministry to help free women who are trapped in the sex industry. It has been on my heart since I was saved and it looks like He is blessing the vision now.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Colorado, it is beautiful here. God does such awesome work!

Many blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 06:53 AM

Lydia, what an exciting time this must be for you! May God bless your plans and may they be exceedingly fruitful!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 09:28 AM

Hi USMCmom!!

Welcome to the forums!! We're glad to have you! :yay:

As your screen name would suggest, please thank your son/daughter for all she has done for us. He/She is a hero and deserves our praise and prayers! :applause:

With love,

Tandy

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 10:00 AM

Tandy,

Thank you! Prayer my guys & all military is especially precious to me as a mom! I know many individuals & congregations pray for their safety and it is greatly appreciated. From a personal standpoint, my request would be to also pray for their mental well-being as they serve.

Blessings!

Leslie

Page : 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18