Author Thread: She doesnt respond.
Admin

She doesnt respond.
Posted : 30 May, 2020 09:44 PM

You like this person, please send her a message and see if she responds. I've sent her 3-4 messages, and she just deleted my messages without even reading what I wrote. I just want to know if she's doing this to everybody or I'm just getting this special treatment. Any time of day I log in, she's always online btw, so it's not like she can't see my message.

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2709928

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 31 May, 2020 04:03 PM

Not in her age range so I can't help you sorry. Judging from the profile, it may mean she's already speaking someone she's interested in. WIth the amount of favorites she already received, it wouldn't be surprising. 24/7 online can also be sign of a bot? Make your own judgement Silver.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 1 Jun, 2020 12:06 PM

A good friend explained his dating invitations like this. He said he would express his friendship to a woman he wanted to know better. If the woman didn’t respond or said no, he would just move on to the next person. He finally got married. I took his advice. I don’t keep asking the same uninterested woman because I feel that might border on harassment.

BUT!! BUT BUT! now I’m about to contradict myself!!!! Oh no!!!

I know men who keep asking regardless the number of “no’s” and now they appear happily married, one married now for over 50 years!!

So I don’t know if these guys hear a different kinda “no” or what the deal is. When I hear “no”, it generally means “no” to me. Maybe there’s such a thing as a “no” that means ”yes” and a different kind of “no” that means “no”??? hmmmmmm!!??

I‘ve experienced some ladies sending mixed messages. On one occasion, I saw a new friend of a family member sitting alone at a table so I sat down and introduced myself. All she did was look at me for a minute without response, then she turned her back to me. I took that as an obvious “no” and l politely got up and walked away. The next day she sent a mutual friend wanting to date me!! WHOA!! we dated a few times and she said she was interested in marriage!!! That kinda thing didn’t happen often but did happen more than once several times!! Talk about a confused clueless guy—I am!!!

Sooooooo, Silver. I don’t know what ta tell ya!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 1 Jun, 2020 12:11 PM

I didn’t word that right. The same lady who turned away from me sent a mutual friend to me with a message that she actually wanted to date me (yes, the same lady who turned away wanted to date me)!!!

Alligator

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 1 Jun, 2020 06:11 PM

silver #1 unless i sign out, I am on here 24/7 - even when i am sleeping or driving 100 miles from here. Personally, if I get a message and i dont like the man's appearance or his interests, i just delete him. You need to understand that for some reason this young lady has NO interest in you. good luck, move on.

beautifulchristian24

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 4 Jun, 2020 09:09 PM

Perhaps she viewed and read you're profile and isn't interested. So she chooses not to respond.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 08:22 PM

Looking at both of your profiles, its probably the distance. Me personally I would want someone close by to get to know over someone that is miles away.

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 10 Jun, 2020 08:33 AM

HI silver. What I do is respond to almost everyone. If I'm not interested in someone, I respond politely and say either I'm interested in someone else, (which is true) or I have no feelings or interests for the person. I am polite. I find some women lack manners, but it's the same for some guys too. I never ignore people. If someone is separated and a woman writes me, I'm not interested whatsoever. but, I will still reply with a thanks, but no thanks. Divorced as well, but I don't get into theological debates unless queried to. I try to follow the 'do unto others' but am far from perfect. I slip up occasionally.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 01:26 PM

If I had to make an educated guess i would say it could be the Trump picture. A lot of people let politics influence their relationships these days, particularly women.

Not trying to be nasty but I feel like I'm reading a woman's profile. Lose the list, don't tell everyone what you haven't done, women secretly like someone that has been a bit of a bad boy. Most of all don't tell a woman you can knit!!

Unless you want to spend all your time in relationships doing jobs (I've been there) keep your abilities on the down low. Also don't talk about other dates you have had on your profile or when you first meet someone.

Keep them guessing a bit.

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 07:04 AM

I handle things differently. If a woman writes me with expressed interest, I value them by writing back to say that I don't have any feelings for them, or that I'm interested in someone else, (which is true in my case). It validates them. Leaving someone with no answer or reply is like someone saying "hi" to you and you ignoring them. I costs you 'what' to give 10 seconds of your time to say 'no' or politely decline an interest they may have in you? I'm not picking on you, but I feel manners, even on the wild jungle of internet dating, are still applicable. I write everyone back, even a wink, and decline, unless I'm interested. Manners goes a long way. Women reading this, you can always 'block' someone if they persist in writing you and you are not interested in them, But, kindly, think humility and compassion to guys who've risked rejection to write you and express interest. IF you're not interested, don't ignore, but let them know. If they persist and you are not wanting that, block them. It's that simple.

View Profile
History
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 07:17 AM

Try this one: I walk a lot, and when a woman is scantily dressed and 'slim ' type, I look away when they are walking by me. Why? One, I would not be interested in dating someone who doesn't respect her own body enough to dress modestly. She is probably not a Christian. Also, she might be expecting me to look, as she is garnering attention, most likely for her own esteem or a number of other reasons. I don't feed into that. I usually pray for her secretly. She may be thinking she is getting attention, but it will be the wrong guys, as she is doing the wrong thing, and it is a stumbling block for men who are trying, by God's grace, to be pure and holy.

Page : 1 2