Author Thread: Why can't women be truthful and honest?
watchman

View Profile
History
Why can't women be truthful and honest?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2021 11:52 AM

Many women are dishonest and even blatantly deceitful when describing themselves and posting photos on dating sites. Why do women believe lying about themselves will lead to a meaningful relationship and when it backfires they blame the men?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2021 08:28 AM

If you want me to ask a girl, I’ll do that for you. Here it is.

Why doesn’t watchman want to respond to my earlier message?

watchman

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 11:56 PM

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man" [Ecclesiastes 12:13]

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 09:25 AM

Amen ‼️

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2021 12:04 AM

I think the exact same thing could be said of some of the men, who are either presenting themselves as younger than they are or single when they’re in actuality divorced…:-)

slightlybrokenwing72

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2021 11:26 AM

@Jayzeeee

ikr?

I mean, almost all the messages I get are from people who are almost certain to be non-Christian, with most of them Muslims. I mean, it doesn't take much intuition to think that someone from a Muslim majority country, who doesn't reflect Christian values on their profile... am I really to think that they're one of the few believers in their country? Really?

As far as photos, I mean, if I take 30 photos, I probably hate 25 of them for various reasons, 4 of them are meh, and maybe one of them I don't want to poke out my eye posting it. Even then, since I feel like a pretty high majority of men (80%? 90%?) only judge me on my age and the photos... and don't read what i wrote (based on the PMs, they can't be reading my profile)... so ofc I focus on the only thing that they actually look at before writing (and usually badly :P ).

So I think I can be forgiven for not posting pictures of today, when I was too sick from Covid to make lunch (fortunately my sister in law was home to cook.)

Aaaaand, if someone starts to talk to me (at my age? someone who doesn't want a Schengen Visa? hahahaha, prob not happening :P lol)... i mean, my pictures look like me. so its all personality to either make or break things after that. and its not like i don't send pictures and videos (all G rated, mind you) to the very rare person i talk to. So any hidden truth stays buried for maybe a day or two? :)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2021 03:11 PM

Slightlybrokenwing72 I’ve had that experience too where the person messaging me has said outright they’re not a Christian. Needless to say I didn’t reply because creating a profile on a Christian dating, when you’re not a Christian defeats the object…:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2021 04:41 PM

Why do men do it?

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2022 09:46 PM

1Jon310

Well said 👍🏻