Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2012 09:07 AM

Thanks, we don't need to ask that. We already know all the many good and few bad reasons.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2012 09:39 PM

I TOTALLY understand, I felt same frustration. FINALLY, i gave in, and started to communicate with some. Yes, it's true SOME are scammers, or wanting to find way to another country,....BUT, I also found many are really great girls, very sincere in their search. I NEVER had any desire to find girl outside of 250mile radius. As it turns out, I now realize a sincere filipina is MUCH more devoted, and nicer than the girls here in US. I have been to Philippines 3 times now, and am working on a relationship. True, it is not easy, and takes lots time and patience, but I feel sure that is where my future wife resides. :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2012 09:48 PM

Yes, you right, it took me a long while to conclude that. But after I finally decide to answer the mails from filipinas, I learn MANY are wonderful girls, and now my heart desire is to find right one for marriage. :glow:

asucena

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2012 02:28 AM

yes i agree with you,, we are not scammers,,

may76

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2012 04:33 AM

This post makes me sad. I feel small when i read something like this. Guys, pls dont judge a woman when they send a wink to u. Besides what they have in their heart only God knows but dont tag Filipino women as scammers. U can find great and sincere people out there. Also i believe if u are a real Christian God will give u the spirit of discernment.

bluejune243

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 09:08 PM

HEYYYY!!!! To all you men condemning these wonderful women from the Phillipines. That is not right. There is a risk of scams in all dating sites. Even America. The Filipino's are the most respectful nicest and most polite people on this planet. And personally I think most Americans could take a lesson or two on there manners as well as there christian morals of being judgmental!

bluejune243

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 09:09 PM

HEYYYY!!!! To all you men condemning these wonderful women from the Phillipines. That is not right. There is a risk of scams in all dating sites. Even America. The Filipino's are the most respectful nicest and most polite people on this planet. And personally I think most Americans could take a lesson or two on there manners as well as there christian morals of being judgmental!

bluejune243

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 09:12 PM

And hopefully me posting this blog with me showing my support will attract a few my way.:peace: LOL.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 02:37 AM

not all Filipinas do that..

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 02:52 AM

thank you..

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10