Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

GlendoraMike

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 08:34 AM

:waving:

I went to Beerie's profile first by clicking on a picture in the "My Matches " feature. We have started writing.

If you want to talk about scammers, everyone that I've run across is either white or pretends to be white. One Christian woman from England got booted off of another site. A woman who had white chick photos listed her "home" as the Los Angeles Air Force base (yes there is one, but planes don't fly out of it). Suddenly she was in Nigeria and needed help to leave. She would fly to meet her savior. I have also run across "puppets". Two "different" women, one from Southern California and one from back east sent me the same "Hi Handsome" e-mail, just changing the names. This wasn't a short e-mail or one of the I like your profile items. This was a long pargraph.

Yes you will get "hits" by those who haven't read your profile. At another site that I am leaving; I keep getting instant chat requests from women in their early 20's. Thank you, but I am 58. Maybe a 30 something that already is done having her children, but no 20's please.

MIKE

GlendoraMike

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 09:22 AM

GREAT NEWS :bouncy:

I just saw an ad on this site that may be of interest. It advertises a web site called Christian-filipina.com. "Where Christians find friends and partners for life in Asia."

Be the first to have women of the Philippines asking, "Why do all these American men e-mail me and wink at me?"

:yay::ROFL::ROFL::rolleyes::buddies:

MIKE

henryjames

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2010 03:45 PM

I find that American women are not interested in me Yet I will give u a good example I met a Filipino woman on this site she would talk to me from her office she was an accountant for a company An american woman accountant would not give me the time of day

Filipino women are very family orientated and loyal to there husbands and very friendly himble and it does not take much for them to be happy thank u James

Bingkat

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2010 06:02 PM

Hey people, everywhere in the world has a whole bunch of scammers, Filipinos are true people they let u know who they are mostly and i guess u guys are old enough to understand the situation but before u make comments to anybody i suggest for u to know the person first especially the culture and tradition before u say anything if it passed through u meaning u agree with it so there's no trick right there, and it's known that Philippines belongs to 3rd world countries so economic wise that country is behind in comparison, ok! and it's not the people's fault, it's the situation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 09:11 AM

sighs... i am a filipina myself..

i do admit i come from a country where there is too much poverty but i am not in favor to what my fellowmen are doing..

its is sad, yes..

we have a bad reputation because of this..

they use their beauty to get money from these foreigners..

what can i do to help?

the least i can do is pray for my country...

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 09:29 AM

in addition to this...

inspite of the poverty we have here..

yes.. it is everywhere.. but inspite all of these,

there is love, helping one person to another,

giving food, sharing, thoughtfulness & care..

we help each other..

we have close family ties, we are happy with simple things..

we can still share love, pray for each other..

in this country..

we only earn $200 to $300 a month for a living..

some even $150 a month..

if you are a church servant,

it is a sacrifice coz u dont earn anything..

but we have a love gift that we receive like mine i receive $5 a week, that is my transportation allowance to church..

but u know what?

we are happy.. we are joyful..

coz what matters most is serving God & being at peace..

we can still manage to help other people who are in need..

we can still manage to share our food with one another..

the bible says, dont store up treasures here on earth but store up treasures in heaven..

you my brethrens come from a country where u are so much financially blessed..

isnt it better to share your blessings if you want the Lord to bless you as well..?

God bless us all my brethrens..

jl72872

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2010 04:52 AM

i came across your profile and read your post regarding women from the Philippines. and may i just have my say about this. i find it shameful if your claims really are true but that doesn't mean that every filipina seeking here are scammers and may i also add, that some people (and that applies to all race) would pretend to be the person they are not and that applies to men too. yet, being here is like in real life where we also get to be fooled which is the reason we try it here, thinking it will be different but gets frustrated because like relationships in real life, it's still like a "gamble"but since we hope for something here, that is all up to our wise judgement. so please, don't generalize.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2010 07:31 AM

Hallelujah Praise the Lord,

Dont conclude and judged all filipina woman who joined in any dating sites,not because were filipina and live in a poor country. you judged us as scammers.its a big insult for us.as a filipina and a born again christian your not judging us being a filipina but your judging our beloved JESUS Christ as we are created as his image.I have lots of friends who are happily married with a filipna woman...a filipina is very sweet,kind,content,understanding,and a God fearing woman...and knows how to value and respect spiritual and family values in life....Sorry to tell you this that american woman are not content if their mate is old enought and arent active in SEX and being so FAT...mostly american woman will leave them...and filled a divorce...thats why dont judge us because all of us are all the same who do mistakes and sinned.and short of the glory of God...thats why dont under estemate us...because wherever and whoever your race are you have also your own blemishes...Glory to God

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2010 08:03 AM

i have lots of american friends here in the philippines who are happily married to a beautiful filipina woman...they compared our culture in their culture there is a big big difference in term oif christianity,family values,spiritual values and discipline,we are very hospitable understanding kind and most of all respectful...thats why lots of a foriegner man refers to their friends to seek and find a filipina to be their wives because based on their experience and testimonies that they find a true love and happiness in their marriage lives to a filipina woman....thats why there are lots of american and european man are interested and looking for a good filipina woman to be their wives..so we cannot balme those american man who keeps sending us winks and email us...thats why you can see lots of foreigners in our country wants to live and stay in our country beacause our countyr is beatifuk and also filipinas are beautiful...

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2010 08:05 AM

The sad truth is though, many of the women from the Philippines ARE scammers who are just out for money or a passport. It's hard, at least initially, to figure out who is real and who is a scammer. It isn't a reflection on all the women in the Philippines, but it's something you need to be conscious of.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10