Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

Karenpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2015 12:51 PM

You may choose to thank us ,Filipinas or you can say.. you do not like us. But brother dear.. i assure you most of us marry for life, faithful and God fearing. I could not deny the fact that there are scammers but that's hold true to other people from other countries, too.

Philippines is so close to USA in terms of foreign relations and thus made us comfortable having you , Americans, as friends or more than that.

Some of my cousins are living in your Country as well as my brother and his family.

Let us spread the love and be cool.

Karenpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2015 12:51 PM

You may choose to thank us ,Filipinas or you can say.. you do not like us. But brother dear.. i assure you most of us marry for life, faithful and God fearing. I could not deny the fact that there are scammers but that's hold true to other people from other countries, too.

Philippines is so close to USA in terms of foreign relations and thus made us comfortable having you , Americans, as friends or more than that.

Some of my cousins are living in your Country as well as my brother and his family.

Let us spread the love and be cool.

Karenpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2016 04:03 AM

Thank you so much... you made me smile and my heart lighter... God bless you.

Karenpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2016 04:18 AM

hahaha i never thought that this was posted years ago. I just joined august last year. Thanks ... you are broadminded. God bless.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10