Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

liz_kulet

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2011 12:39 AM

to His1Herald:.....Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about us Filipinas. I heard lots of discrimination about us coming from American men. And most especially there complains is we are scammers and a gold digger. But with you, I think you see the what is a real filipino women is. With that you really earn my respect and may God blesses you with true happiness forever!

to taxman:... I guess its unfair to us for you to say that all of us are just after your your money, or we are scammers. Even God doesn't judge any of his people, so you don't have the right to say that.! You said that you haven't had a conversation to any of us Filipinas, and yet you have the courage to say all your judgement? My advised is know more the person or know more the people before you jump in rude conclusions. Sorry to say this but for me you are just saying all this because you are a selfish man!

to born:...Thanks to you. I guess you are very right of saying that only God can condemn his people.

liz_kulet

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2011 12:41 AM

to His1Herald:.....Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about us Filipinas. I heard lots of discrimination about us coming from American men. And most especially there complains is we are scammers and a gold digger. But with you, I think you see the what is a real filipino women is. With that you really earn my respect and may God blesses you with true happiness forever!

to taxman:... I guess its unfair to us for you to say that all of us are just after your your money, or we are scammers. Even God doesn't judge any of his people, so you don't have the right to say that.! You said that you haven't had a conversation to any of us Filipinas, and yet you have the courage to say all your judgement? My advised is know more the person or know more the people before you jump in rude conclusions.

lady_june777

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2011 10:39 PM

this post hurts....not all filipinas are like this....any race can be a scammer as far as i know i have lots of filipina neighbors who married men from other country..peacefully and happily married...if you want proof be in my place at cagayn de oro philippines....

xsprinkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 10:42 PM

Thank you for your good words.

I am a Filipino, living in the Philippines. I am sad when I read these conversation. I am not good in English language but can't help myself not to say some words.

Yeah, most of Filipino wanted to be married on Americans or any from different country. And I am one of them. As for me, i do that because I believe that older man in your country is more mature in all aspects of life, not only that. Just like me who have failed marriage I believe that some of you don't take it as a big issue. In the Philippines, people think that when you have a failed marriage, your a loser already. Not all, but most of them think so.

So, I guess don't make it a big issue. I admire American people. Just ignore if you don't wanna have contact with my co-Filipino's.

God Bless us all in our search.

lady_june777

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2011 04:03 PM

i really appreiate what you posted...i do agree with you...its not just becoz ima filipina..it is bcoz we are raise tht why....than you

nightfarmer

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 07:48 PM

MY fiance was FILIPENO i knew her 4 yrs ,,THERE was only 1 thing she asked for ,it was A good bible...

in 4 years she nevered asked for even 1 peso!!!

she was a giver ,she worked hard and gave much of what she earned to help otheres !

her head stone read (she had little ,but the little she had she gave it all !!)

some americans talk smart here ,,but if they were in the same situation would you be any better??

how many of you here have really been in the phils?

THERES good and bad in every race and country including philippines ,,and i also have experiance the bad in phils ,,,but ive also meet some the most sincere CHRISTIANS i ever known in the phils,,,

and i think we americans could learn alot from some of these good christian ladies,,,

generally speaking there biblical moral values are far more superior than ,most americans here,,

yes theres some scamers ,,but theres also more true CHRISTIANS there than any place ive been..

many know the bible better than ,,,,,some church leaders here!,,,,if theres any place in the world to find the most good CHRISTIANS ,i think the philippines would be top on the list,,,,,

look at many of the AMERICANS here ,and there profiles ,,

we may talk the talk,,,but ive seen more filipenas walk the walk ,and better than most of us so called CHRISTIANS here,,,,

i miss attending church there ,,,there faith and passion ,and sencerity would put many church people here to shame,,,

sanchez_jho28

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2011 09:23 PM

This is really my first time to post my point of view. Regardless of who you are and where you came from.We are precious in the eyes of God no matter what we did.I agreed to those american who believing and trust us.Thank you!To those who judge us may God forgive your sins and God bless you.Let's be fair to one another and pls.do not judge us.If we know that these person are scammers just keep away from them.We do not entertain them that's all.May God continue to bless us all.Have a blessed day!!

In Christ,

Margie

SweetGeek

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2011 06:33 AM

Railrunner,

I understand your concerns because I wondered a bit about the same sort of things when I first joined this site. I have been contacted by several women who, shortly after contacting me, were banned from the site (presumably for scammer type behavior). NONE of those were Filipinas!

I am engaging in conversation with a number of Filipinas and have found them all pleasant. The only criticism I have is that there are many that contact me that don't seem to have read my profile. I specifically state that I don't consider myself compatible with members of certain denominations that I have doctrinal differences with, but members of those denomination contact me.

I get the impression that in general Filipinas are more concerned with the character of a man than the women of my own country. I think that is part of the reason that they respect older men. I is probably also simple matter of cultural difference. In many other cultures younger women marrying older men is a common occurrence.

That said, one should always be cautious when evaluating anyone from any country. I think in this age with the existence of technologies like webcams and Skype, tinychat, etc., it is much easier to verify the identity of the person you are talking to. As in all things, pray for wisdom and discernment.

SweetGeek

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 07:25 AM

Oh, and by the way, here is an interesting web site for anyone considering the possibility of a Filipina wife: http://www.filipinawives.com/ It is run by a western man who married a Filipina.

dianajoy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2011 01:59 AM

hahah.. i like it! but i think i won't try it.. heheh

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10