Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 10:03 AM

I have quite a bit of insight on this - once having been engaged to a Filipina. I did tremendous research.

You do have to be a little mindful of scammer issues when being emailed by Filipinas - There are a lot of them there.But the scammers also cheat American men out of a lot of money. Some reports are in the $$ millions.

But in a nut shell - I think a good one makes a very good wife.And probably every year hundreds of American men go through all of the hastle that's involved to Marry one.

Filipinas do not have a lot of the hang-ups American women tend to have - although they usually have one or two most American women do not have.

I have a really big heart for Filipinas. If it was up to me I would make it a whole lot easier for them to come here and to become US citizens.

John_O

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 06:29 PM

I have not had any problems like that with ladys from the Phillipines. All I have contacted or been contacted by, I have had great conversations with.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 08:15 PM

My personal experience was about the same as yours - although there were a couple that might have been a little questionable.

My Exfiance was a teacher there and told me that a lot of her students were scammers. I am quite sure she was not making that up - and I also am extremely well read on the subject. As I said, I did a tremendous amount of research. So I am not voicing an opinion just based on my limited experience.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 08:54 PM

Hello Mr. Railrunner,

Oh, I was wondering where you hide my post in here? Steve's & the rest? They were good responses... or does CDFF has limitation how many responses you could have?

I also wondered why you never show up after everyone's response...any thoughts of what they say??? Hmmm...not my business either LOL.

Well, maybe you can hide your profile from them LOL...is there a setting for that here. That should ease your pain -- LOL.

:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 09:10 PM

Oh,I haven't scammed anyone yet -- hahahaha.

And I have a good job.:glow:

and I don't need a green card, nor citizenship ... I didn't get them from any man.:glow:

In short: not all Filipinos are what you think (to whom it may concern). And you'll find scammers in any race or nationality.Men & women. So don't judge certain nationality just because they are a bunch of them here LOL...

So, I can't deny am offended...You can call me sensitive...:glow:

I wonna make sure though that you know I understand your concern...

All you need to do is pray for discerning spirit and wisdom.

:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 06:03 AM

I know that Mr. Railrunner has read this all comments coz he send me a wink.

And I'm sorry Mr.Railrunner for failing to wink U back.. but I'm open for friendship just send me a message.

God Bless everyone!:waving:

beerie

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 01:58 AM

TaxMan.

As a filipino i certainly disagree with your post. After I read your post i viewed your profile and as I was going through it you mentioned about being well mannered. Discriminating filipinos does not make you well mannered and it does not make you look like a christian (if you really are a christian).

There are a lot of scammers in this world but it doesnt mean that all of them are filipinos.

:boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 07:54 PM

Where you wrote above: "Oh, I was wondering where you hide my post in here? Steve's & the rest? They were good responses... or does CDFF has limitation how many responses you could have?"

I have not hidden your post in here. This is where they go, not on a profile page. There is no limitation.

"I also wondered why you never show up after everyone's response...any thoughts of what they say??? Hmmm...not my business either LOL."

I don't access these forums that often and stayed off until everyone had a chance to reply. i am considering everyone's thoughts. i am not much to read the forums or spend much time in this window.

"Well, maybe you can hide your profile from them LOL...is there a setting for that here. That should ease your pain -- LOL."

I have no intention of hiding my profile from anyone. and i am not in pain at all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 05:45 PM

Beerie, haha... that emoticon!!! LOL...you crack me up girl!!

God Bless You!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 06:02 PM

Ok railrunner, I understand now --- why I was missing you LOL!

Anyhow, you said you have no intention of hiding your profile from anyone... so then you might still have "maybe" some young Filipinas to IM you...

The "pain" that I used in that sentence didn't mean "physical pain." You can figure it out... You're smart i think...:glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10