Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2012 09:29 AM

That is great to know Good1. I really admire guys here who do not judge us Filipinas just because of where we came from or where we are located. A few do but thank God for those who don't and take time to get to know us first.(^_^)

Thanks to cattleman2011^, His1Herald, John_O, MiraclesHappen777, henryjames, Bingkat, nightfarmer, Sweetgeek, cooliebox, devotedandtrue, devotedandtrue, kedgal, bluejune243 and to others if I was not able to mention you who are open-minded and Christ-minded who do not generalized Filipinas.

We are also human just like you are even if you believe you live in the richest country. It hurts to be generalized and to be judged when you do not know everyone in the Philippines to say so.

I have an American friend who prefer to marry a Filipina because he knows when you win the heart of a Filipina and marry her, she will be faithful and love you for life, what more if she is a Christian woman.

To my fellow Filipinas, thanks for standing for us and posting what's on your mind, heart and soul.(^_^)

I just pray for everyone and may GOD guide us & bless us all in our search always in all ways. :prayingf:

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2012 06:14 AM

Scammers are not specific to any demographic. No demographic is without them. I'm getting to know a Filipina named Yvette, and she is a great, sweet woman. My experience with scammers have been U.S. women.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2012 07:12 AM

Thank you for that therightchoice:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2012 11:40 PM

I though scammer aren't only from filipina..i am from Indonesia but scammed from African country most of the times lol:peace:

Deity

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2012 08:21 PM

Thank you! You're correct, NOT ALL FILIPINA are scammers, take note, in every mountain there is a scammers. Most filipina are sweet, loving, kind, hospitable, etc. There were also americans, other foreigners that are scammers, I have proven it.

Hosea2

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2012 02:35 PM

Hmmm things that make a guy go Hmmm

There are scammers every where on every dating site. I met one on this site, she is from Switzerland and she is still on CDFF. I have made it my lifes goal to she her come to know Jesus. She flew from Switzerland to meet with me. As I got to know her the Holy Spirit started speaking to me. He told me she was hiding something and I was to ask her what it was. I did, she answered in a low voice to the point I could not understand. So that night God woke me up and had me look on (HIS) her phone. I found out she was texting another man while she was with me. To make a long story short, we are not together but I am still praying for her salvation. We were talking on night on Skype and I mentioned I was going to have problems with paying for our time in the US. Her reply was that if was a Swiss Custom that the man pays for everything. Well come to find out, thats not the case. In fact, who ever has the most money pays the most with most of the time spliting half. Yes I shuld have questioned her further but I didn't and I am only out a few thousand.

Some will question my right to look on her phone. Well it was God who hepled me navigate IPhone that was in French. I do not use smart phones. Second some will say why don't I tell CDFF about her. My answer to that is, WHY? She will just make up another profile and come right back on CDFF. No I choose to pray for her.

Saying all of that, I still look at Swiss profiles and not judge the whole race because of one very selfish woman. Just as I will not judge the whole race of Filipino.

Shame on my brothers in Christ Jesus for judging so harshly the

Filipina's on this site.

Bill

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2013 12:39 PM

I would love to have a wife from the Phillipines. They are still willing to be loved. However, I'm not easily scammed. I think the culture of MOST of them is honest and sincere and not on a power trip. Even if she is wanting to get out of her country, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just my opinion...not a judgment

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2013 10:48 PM

I am asian and i know deep inside of heart of phillipinas are not willing to scam, they just tried to be nice and warm, and what is so wrong if someone giving you a smile in real life?, i think a wink on internet is just a smile too. do you think they want a green card? lol... that's funny to judge them like that.

GreatNewSeasons

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2014 11:11 AM

It is understandable that a wowan or even a man in many other countries would want to immigrate to America, and some choose to come here through marriage.

However, that does not mean that these women/men are not sincere in seeking a good marriage partner.

I know a Filipino women who married an American man, and the woman is truly in love with the man, while the man does not value the woman that much; I also know a man who marries a Filipino women, and over the years, the woman tries to poison the man to death. So indeed we cannot judge by nationality, race, etc.

My suggestion is that we all pray and let the Lord guide our path, in everything we do. If we know how much God loves us, we can trust in Him for everything.

Blessings to all!

rhodamorales

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2015 03:19 AM

well many filipinas contacted you, since in your profile , you have told you were married with a filipina, so hoping filipinas, think , there will be no difficulties in the culture, because , you have that already . Honestly my friends that is the same thing i do .Please dont think that filipinas are all scammers,because there are still around who are honest and God fearing , and is willing to commit themselves in the sacrament of marriage and is willing to give themselves wholly for thier love ones

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10