Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

dianajoy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2011 02:37 AM

posted it wrongly! sorry guys!

anyway, as being said, there are scammers and there are none -scammers. same as we have Our God and there is the Opposite 'satan'. that's why the word 'discernment' existed.

Just be careful with whoever you have contacts wit,. and just stop stereotyping, not just in this issue but in all aspects of life.

remember: Don't judge for you to will be judged!

Peace for the ONE God that we serve Is JEHOVAH SHALOM!!

dianajoy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2011 02:37 AM

posted it wrongly! sorry guys!

anyway, as being said, there are scammers and there are none -scammers. same as we have Our God and there is the Opposite 'satan'. that's why the word 'discernment' existed.

Just be careful with whoever you have contacts wit,. and just stop stereotyping, not just in this issue but in all aspects of life.

remember: Don't judge for you to will be judged!

Peace for the ONE God that we serve Is JEHOVAH SHALOM!!

ghieblue

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2011 07:25 AM

Oh dear this is quite so sad to hear simply because I am a Filipina too.Though I cant deny the fact that there were some who did ask money but I tell you not just here but even from another country and from men. I myself became a victim. So we have to be more careful and prudent plus respectful.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2011 02:32 AM

i agree firmly with your statements.

i am chatting to some phillipinos and i think i am onto a good thing prov18v22

at least i am not afraid of something new

you can just be friends aswell:hearts:

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2012 12:05 AM

I wished there's an option here for "LIKE" and "DISLIKE"... I remember someone here (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), asked me to read an article. Believing he was sincere, I did read that article.. I am now surprised by his negative thoughts about Filipinas.

Do not generalized.. Filipinas are tamed, loving and GENEROUS!!!! Generous for love and affection...

And to you guys with negative thoughts on us, I wish you get what you give....

niki0673

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2012 06:16 AM

You should be flattered you are being contacted by all these Filipinas! Well, isn't that the reason why you are on this site in the first place - to meet people! And aren't these Filipinas people, and are probably the sweetest, most honest and loyal friend you could ever meet (if only you are not so judgmental and easy to make hasty generalizations). To those who say MANY Filipinas are scammers and are only after your green card or your money, how many Filipinas do you know for you to say MANY??? As of July 2011, there are 31,097,203 Filipinas between the ages 15-64 and if you know even 1/100000 of these Filipinas, you may have the right to say that. But then again, is there such a thing as the perfect race or the perfect country? I guess not. :peace:

Ynna

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2012 12:09 PM

Stop thinking that ALL Filipinas are scammers, NOT ALL men here are REAL CHRISTIANS either.

Why am I been contacted by these Men pretending to be REAL CHRISTIANS but they are NOT?

Same thing goes with us Filipinas and with every race if I may say...there is no perfect ethnicity, no perfect country and no perfect culture...

I joined this site because i thought that all men here are real Christians, but I was wrong. I've been contacted by men of different races claiming they are Christians but won't even mention their faith in Jesus in their profile, some were just banned from this site maybe because they too scammers.

My point is, let us stop stereotyping...I worked for an American based customer service call center here in Manila for 7 years, and out of an average of 100 Americans ive talked to everyday, more than 90% are rude on the phone, I say 90% because there is still 10% of them who were pleasant, gentle and refreshing to talk with, that remaining 10% made me wanna go to work everyday and do my best to help out with their concerns and that 10% was enough to make my job fulfilling. So there may be 1 or 2 out of 10 Filipinas who are scammers (sad to say) but don't let it be the reason for you to look down on all of us...YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD IF GOD WOULD GIVE YOU A CHRISTIAN FILIPINA FOR A WIFE. why? do your own research.

God bless.

jesajing

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2012 01:27 AM

Being a Filipina is a special being created by God from the other part of the world. Sorry to say that not all ladies are just after some nationality, the green card, the money, the country, or any others else....it all depends on whats inside the heart of the person. God sees, hears, feel and know who we really are in His sight.

We are created by God alike and equal and only God can judge us not any other people around. And I am blessed to be a Filipina and I am proud to be one because for me God shed His blood on the cross of Calvary and more blessed to have Him living inside my heart as an heiress to His Kingdom.

Am sad to know that some were putting us down because of our nationality but God loves us all equally thats why he created us to be unique individuals to live and serve Him all our days... and I am happy I'm alive and even can join here at CDFF to met new friends.

Were created equally also to enjoy what life is all about, to love the one who is specially created also by God to be our helpmeet..Maybe there are other people who are not doing things pleasing in your sight but please don't generalized us all... God loves you whoever you are and may you realized that there are more good Filipinas who fears God most and give respect to all Gods creation..Thanks.... No heartaches for me but I am just speaking out from my heart who I am because I have a great respect and fear of God to respect other nationalities too. God bless us all..

Isay

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2012 05:29 AM

My apologies if some or should i say most of you guys have had bad experience with Filipina's asking help in a form of money or anything to pay for their needs. I'm sure we are old enough to know who are genuine and not. It's up to us if we allow ourselves to be fooled by anyone and I'm pretty sure this thing is being done not only by Filipina's but with other Asians as well. I'm not trying to defend these Filipina's, what I'm trying to say is that NOT ALL Filipina's are like that. There are still decent and educated Filipina's out there trying to meet new people, learn their culture and values and things to broaden their knowledge about God and people. I've been to different countries and felt SAD that you guys think of us Filipinas that way. If you guys have free time, try to stay in our country for days and learn about our people, culture and values. I'm sure you'll find out more beautiful things about us. If you only visit BARs then maybe you'll find a hard time knowing beautiful things about us. Good luck and God Bless us all.

agnesmiguel

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2012 05:42 AM

do you thing that women from other countries are not scammers!!!! ARE YOU SURE OF THAT.... ITS UNFAIR FOR ME BEING A PHILIPPINE WOMAN TO READ SUCH MESSAGE LIKE THIS.... Its a shame of you. Don't Judge Philippine Women.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10