Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

justicekeeper

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2010 06:16 AM

cattleman,

Sir, you are definitely one person with good and sound judgement; not because of what you said in defense of us Filipinas to the previous negative comments of some foreigners, but because you obviously give benefit to doubts and are very objective towards other peoples of this planet.

surely, it is not fair to make hasty generalizations about us just because, one or two of us is or are like this and that, after all even people from the same race have what we call individual differences.

mariavicenta

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2010 12:13 AM

Well...first and foremost...I would like to say..i feel privilege to speak on behalf of those filipina who are sincere and honest with our intention to be here...

well.. God knws our hearts....regardless of what u r thinking abt us...though im aware also for those filipina who had been unkind to those foreigners.. B U T,

We are not here to judge people...we are here to knw people...and love as christian brothers and sisters.

Bad people are everywhere...instead of judging them, let us pray for them..

Good people are rare nowadays...reading bible is not just enough as well as going to church regularly that would indicate u r good christian..

No one is righteous...a good christian never judge people of all kinds..

and so, God has commanded us "to love one another"...not judge one another..

hmm, i dont consider myself as somewhat regious kind but i knw God has been with me since the day i was born..and im so blessed to have lived with this country called "Phippines"..and i knw God has been living with us too..

inspite of hardships, difficulties...we had, and the bad image u think abt us? hmm..u r wrong guys....!!!

..im so blessed to have parents who taught me the value of honesty, and respect to those people around..and established deeper friendship with Jesus..and i love jesus and i dont care what u r thinking!!!:dancingp:

:peace: love u guys, lets be friends..pls be cool...:dancingp:

For God's sake, dont be conscious of those visa issue...Just listen to ur heart to what God dictate u..if u r at peace with it, then thats God's will..

mariavicenta:nicenurse:

frm philippine island

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2010 01:30 AM

Hello dear friend,

Dont be so judge mental

you dont know even your fellow country men are also scammers not only filipinos you think are scammers but you dont know your own race and country men some of them are scammers,,,just be careful what you said,,,,nobodys perfect....

tonette08

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 05:36 PM

Hi! Its really true filipinas are very good and loyal especially if her faith is founded in the words of God. So sad to know that majority of white guy have a negative outlook towards them.

Our presence in the dating site is not a way out from our country, but make friends to people out there. Previously we cannot gain friends abroad cause we lack technology, do other white men wants us to derived our chances in using our technology at present? We are taking our chances here and know by Gods grace we will be blessed.

True, there's a great chance: to work, to find a friend or partner, to do research and almost evrything.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2010 06:21 PM

I don't know, but a lot of guys are. It bothers me and my single friends because they are taking all of the goods guys. lol. Well I am only attractracted to caucasion men. But they would have to live in California. That's why this web site doesn't really work all that well. You sound like a great guy. I hope you have a Merry Christstmas. And remember the reason for the season.

Eyesofblue5ft2

lostbutfound

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 06:07 PM

Well, what can I say? I am a true-blooded Filipina.

I cannot blame people when they say there are Filipinas who are scammers because the truth is, there are. There is always good and bad wherever we go. Scammers are everywhere, not just from the Philippines.

It is just overboard when people generalized all Filipinas. There are still decent and true-Christian Filipinas out there in spite of the fact that they are in a dating sites.

Block them if you do not want them to contact you or if you do not wish to talk to a Filipina. It will be unfair to most of us if you will just judge us of such a thing.

By the way, since it is a CHRISTIAN dating sites, one should be alarmed if a Filipina posts her sexy pic on this site, wearing a bikini or showing off some skin just to attract some men. Remember, a woman needs to dress modestly. I am not judging, just telling you to be cautious.

Goodluck to pour search.

psalm117

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2011 05:05 PM

because u are pangit and baho and bakla i think

handiguy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 07:19 PM

dear sir this can be a very difficult thing for a man to discern, they mostly are sincere and legitt but i have also been warned by a phillipeno woman that there are alot of them who will say anything to get you to fall for them to get you to send travel money and never show up or soon as they arrive they scream abuse and you have to support them while they work on green card , the ones i know are the true scammers are the ones from ghana i seem to be getting , those seem to be the worst of them all !!!!!!!!!why am i contacted by so many from ghana ??????

handiguy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 07:19 PM

dear sir this can be a very difficult thing for a man to discern, they mostly are sincere and legitt but i have also been warned by a phillipeno woman that there are alot of them who will say anything to get you to fall for them to get you to send travel money and never show up or soon as they arrive they scream abuse and you have to support them while they work on green card , the ones i know are the true scammers are the ones from ghana i seem to be getting , those seem to be the worst of them all !!!!!!!!!why am i contacted by so many from ghana ??????

handiguy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 07:20 PM

thanks take care and may god bless...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10