Author Thread: For a son of Adam the wrong daughter of Eve is a fate worse than death?
2mountain

View Profile
History
For a son of Adam the wrong daughter of Eve is a fate worse than death?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2022 11:49 PM

My sister in law once said to me that 'you can't be too picky' and intimated that I'd better hurry up and pick up a bride. I differ from her opinion. I may have been searching diligently for years, but considering past experience I'm not about to 'settle' for anyone less (or more?) than God's plan. Ecclesiasticus and Ecclesiastes say so much don't they? Just like it's said that 'stupid people don't believe in God' and 'stupid people shouldn't reproduce', it's clear that the ruin of a man is the wrong woman. So yes I'm picky. I know from personal experience. I also know of other men who have fallen into crime and drugs because of the woman that they are with. Simply put yes I will continue being picky, and not settle for less than a wonderful woman who is striving towards perfection. I am, why be unequally yoked?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2022 01:02 AM

It’s better to be single, than to wish you were

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2022 11:55 AM

You certainly should be 'picky' - '2mountain' about a potential spouse no matter how long it takes, for it takes time to know by 'dating' them. Like example of 'knowing' littledavid here in how he runs off posters of this forum like Morgan , showing his true colors and his saying - 'It’s better to be (and stay) single (because of the way he treats others like Morgan), 'than to wish' he 'were' to have a proper Christian relationship with anyone according to the Bible in how to treat others! Right?

You can see all this in Morgan's thread below titled 'I’m having second thoughts about staying on this site ' because of this TROLL tinydavid!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2022 04:37 PM

TeddyBugs‼️‼️ there’s a false teacher want ad in biblical. Better go check it out‼️‼️‼️😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Stefwam

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2022 10:01 PM

@Teddy,

You should stay on if you feel your calling is here regardless.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2022 04:01 PM

The TeddyHug has a post history that can be seen and read by anyone wanting to be objective and responsible as a diligent fact-checker.

TeddyHug is a false teacher who CANNOT defend his many false teachings when challenged by others (and me). Since Teddy can’t defend his many false teachings he instead has attacked many others. Anyone can see this by scowling through his posts. As you will see, TeddyHug routinely attacks, falsely accuses and is very abusive with those who disagree with his many false teachings. Teddy often calls people “cultish”, “liars”, “stupid”, “idiots” and worse.

As for Morgan, he said nothing about leaving this site because of me. Once again, all of that is TeddyBug Talk.

The fact is, I’ve agreed with Morgan more than I’ve disagreed. This also can be fact-checked by scrolling through Morgan’s posts and responses to him.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2022 11:50 PM

I agree you can’t be too picky much better to wait long than to marry wrong…:-)