Author Thread: "Any Age"?
musician47

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 04:47 PM

Ladies, if you don't want a dinosaur such as myself messaging you, then please consider putting an upper age limit on your age requirements instead of "any age". Generally, a person is going to take that at it's worth to mean ANY AGE. I messaged someone earlier about 51 years old, but I could tell by her very short reply, she wanted nothing to do with me, which I don't blame her, but no rocket scientist degree is required to put down what you really want, or do not want in your upper age requirements. Pick the oldest age you want a man to be, and simply type it in. Too easy.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:38 PM

* I've been wondering too *

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:51 PM

Really Jayzeee?

That is bizarre..

I just tried to send you a message - to see what would happen - and there was a red text informing me that this user only allows contact from those in the UK

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:53 PM

.. so you won't be getting any mail from me in the future!

That is why I write it here: Always nice to read your posts on the forum, sister!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 03:44 PM

Oh that’s interesting maybe it was a fluke but I received a message from someone in Germany last week.

Thank you I enjoy reading your posts on the boards…:-)

TonyB

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 07:40 PM

Yes. Please set your lower and upper age limit in your profile settings, so that no one's time is being wasted, or hope or expectation unnecessarily trashed.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 17 Oct, 2022 04:03 AM

I’ve tweaked my setting again hopefully that will sort out any glitches…😊

starksiron

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2022 11:15 PM

things i noticed here at CDFF, as i compare to other site, the other site don't have limitations when it comes to "age limit" in choosing, maybe it depends on how human accept other human being.

dance2cedm

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 22 May, 2023 10:30 PM

I have mine set to "Any Age" because I don't have any arbitrary limits. Chronological age doesn't necessarily correspond with how young or old they seem.

But by doing leaving my age range undefined, I certainly would not criticize someone who contacted me because of their age -- that would not be the right thing to do if I said "any age."

Page : 1 2