Author Thread: Would you find it odd of another guy messaged you?
CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Would you find it odd of another guy messaged you?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2023 02:21 PM

I was thinking about how this site has a friends option. As a guy would you find it odd or somehow wrong if anther guy messaged you simply looking to make friends?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2023 06:01 PM

I’ve had guys message me. Some wanting to simply congratulate me on something I posted, some became friends as a result. Nothing odd about that.

On the other hand—if a guy—well, never mind‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2023 06:03 PM

That’s a really good question because after all this is a dating site—presumably males looking for females and vise versa‼️ We hope‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2023 07:44 AM

I'm a Woman!

But there are many people on here Non Christian.

Authentic Christian sites should have struck Rules.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2023 07:46 AM

" strict" and enforcing the Rules.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2023 10:34 AM

As long as the guy made it clear he was only interested in friendship I wouldn't mind.

Persons on the website exclusively to seek a spouse might find it offensive though.

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2023 06:54 PM

Not odd at all. Men here might have many single female friends or sisters. Or they may have good advice from their dating success.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2023 07:37 PM

Have made male friends on dating sites. There is a seeking friends option. Works for male or female. Have not seen any lately but there have been men identifying as women on this site seeking men also.

Sadly "Christian" has become a broad category that means a lot of things to different people. Few people actually hold to what the Bible actually says without changing it to justify their own sinful proclivities.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2023 08:47 PM

Jon you hit the nail on the head for sure.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2023 08:47 PM

Jon you hit the nail on the head for sure.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2023 10:09 PM

Yes, it is odd. But I know it occurs on here. Some men post as women. One man in the past wanted to interest me in his wife. He did not want children, but she did and he wrote me. He kept getting banned and coming back as someone else. It was interesting reading his letter. but he never lasted long enough to exchange regular email addresses. Others of men think themselves women and want to be accepted as such and I do not long write people who think that way. There is no commonality and I feel uncomfortable. But some men who write want donations. Some want you to support their ministries. I favor chat room or blogs to correspond with other men. I do not want to get letters from them in other formats. I am more here to write women than to have guy friends.

Page : 1 2