Author Thread
Hark

View Profile
re: 'Deliverance Ministries' Can a 'saved person' (ie. indwelt by the Holy Spirit) also have demons which need to be cast out of them?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 01:29 PM

Rambo said:

" The Holy of Holies still had God's presence in it (which only later left when the divide was torn)"

================================

"The Holy of Holies was empty, as there was no ark and no cherubim."

Source: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/second-temple/

Ooops! I've now refuted your statement with two credible sources.

I believe that when the veil was rent; it exposed the empty vain worship that had been going on for hundreds of years.

I also see similarities to the 'second temple' and strange fire.

Hark

View Profile
re: 'Deliverance Ministries' Can a 'saved person' (ie. indwelt by the Holy Spirit) also have demons which need to be cast out of them?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 12:42 PM

I'm sorry that you perceive that delineating a demarcation between folk tales and facts, as "splitting hairs; but I insist on the truth.

Did you even check out the resources that I posted? You can call that little room in the second temple the Holy of Holies. I could erroneously do the same for my bedroom closet; but neither would be quite the same without the Mercy Seat.

If you go back to Matityahu 21:12, in the Greek, you will see that neither Matityahu nor Yahshua called it the Temple; the point being that Ive seen no evidence that Yahweh dwelt there.

Conjecture is fun; but If you have any proof that Yahweh dwelt in the so called "Second Temple"; I'd like to see it.

Can Yahweh dwell in the presence of wickedness?

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 01:28 AM

You're talking about the expansion to the Second Temple, built by Herod in ~20 BC, and destroyed in ~70 CE. That part of the second temple stood for a very short time.

https://www.bibleodyssey.org/en/passages/related-articles/the-temple-mount-and-the-money-changers.aspx

I question whether or not YHWH favored its' construction.

Did YHWH even favor the construction of the second temple? It was a spiritual shell of the First.

http://www.aish.com/jl/h/cc/48938582.html

I only see three doors on the First Temple:

http://www.templesecrets.info/

I doubt that evil was entering the Priest's cells nor the Holy Place.

Hark

View Profile
The Book of Hanok (Enoch)
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 12:43 AM

That site raises some interesting points. I started reading he transcript; but the site lost credibility, early on, whne I saw this:

"The Bible as we have it today is what we know we can trust, it is the truth we can be sure of, it is the only standard of measure we have for everything else. As for anything else, the true test is how does it line up with the Bible, not it�s history, or conspiracy surrounding it, which can be argued either way, and gives no conclusive final answer. What does the Bible itself say as to whether First Enoch should be accepted? Does it line up with the Bible, or contradict it, and does the Bible itself make a case for Enoch or against it?"

Well now, doesn't that statement seem to contradict scripture?

(CLV) Jer 8:8

How can you |say, We are wise, And the law of Yahweh is with us? Surely, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made a falsehood.

.....even in the time of Jeremiah.....and then there's the Critical text...

If this guy digs any deeper into the truth; I fear that he might throw out the whole Bible before he finds it.

Anyway, thanks for the URL. There are some very interesting assertions on that site which motivate me to dig deeper into this this subject than I had expected

Hark

View Profile
Repost: Matthew 5: 17
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 03:24 PM

In the very next verse ( I do LOVE reading in CONTEXT, for greater COMPREHENSION!)......

(CLV) Mt 5:18

For verily, I am saying to you, Till �heaven and �earth should be passing by, one iota or one serif may by no means be passing by from the law till all should be occurring~.

Q 1.) Has heaven passe by?

A.) Mmmmm NO!

Q 2.) Has Earth passed by?

A.) No again

Q 3.) Has all occurred?

A.) Nays 3 - Yeas 0....... It's unanimous

Not one iota, serif, zilch, zippo, nada, a hill of beans, a goose egg, nil, diddly squat has passed from the LAW!

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 03:00 PM

To the lawless ones:

1 John 2:4

He who is saying that I know him,and is not keeping his precepts, is a liar; and the truth of The God, (tou theou) (YHWH) is not in this one.

1 John 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:9

Whosoever is born of YHWH does not commit sin; for His seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of YHWH.

1 John 3:4

Whoever commits sin transgresses also the LAW: for sin is the transgression of the LAW.

Matthew 7:23

But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who work lawlessness.

============================================================

Matthew 13:41- English Standard Version

The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,

Matthew 7:21-23

"Not everyone who says to Me, King, King, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father (keeps His Commandments) in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, King, King, have we not prophesied in Your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then will I (Yahusha) declare to them, I never knew you, depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness" (you who are without The Law of Yahweh).

Matthew 7:23 - New Living Translation

But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'

Matthew 13:41- English Standard Version

The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,

Matthew 23:28 - Weymouth New Testament

The same is true of you: outwardly you seem to the human eye to be good and honest men, but, within, you are full of insincerity and disregard of God's Law.

Matthew 24:12 - New American Standard Bible

"Because lawlessness is increased (The Law defines love), most people's love will grow cold

Romans 4:7 - GOD'S WORD� Translation

"Blessed are those whose disobedience (to The Law) is forgiven and whose sins (against The Law) are pardoned.

Romans 6:19 - International Standard Version

I am speaking in simple terms because of the frailty of your human nature. Just as you once offered the parts of your body as slaves to impurity and to greater and greater disobedience (to The Law), so now, in the same way, you must offer the parts of your body as slaves to righteousness (which is keeping The Law) that leads to sanctification.

2 Corinthians 6:14 - English Standard Version

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers (true believers keep The Law). For what partnership has righteousness (law keepers) with lawlessness (law breakers)?

2 Thessalonians 2:7 - International Standard Version

For the secret of this lawlessness (the false doctrine that Jesus abolished The Law) is already at work

Titus 2:14 - English Standard Version

who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works (of The Law).

Hebrews 1:9 - Holman Christian Standard Bible

You have loved righteousness (kept The Law) and hated lawlessness (disregard for The Law); this is why Yahuah, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of joy rather than Your companions.

Hebrews 8:12 - King James 2000 Bible

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness (breaking The Law), and their sins (against The Law) and their iniquities (contempt for The Law) will I remember no more.

1 John 3:4 - King James 2000 Bible

Whosoever commits sin transgresses also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

Matt. 5:17-19

Think not that I came to destroy the Law and the Prophets. I did not come to destroy them, but rather to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments [from the Law] and teaches men so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of heaven; but he who DOES THEM and teaches them shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 02:54 PM

GNWS Said:

"Hello silver:

I have read your respnse,and am a little troubled by what you have written. You seem to not understand the posted Scripture or the translation, you also seem to not understand Grace or the Gospel."

=====================================

What part of " I didn't come to abolish The LAW, " don't you understand?

That was a rhetorical question; but I really would like an answer to my next question.

Let's revisit my past LOGICAL ARGUMENT.

Either you missed it before, or you ignored it, or I missed your LOGICAL counterargument.

If sin is defined transgression of the law; and there is no law; then there is no transgression of the law; so there is no sin.

Now I repeat my previous question. Maybe you missed it before; or maybe I missed your response.

Either way, here goes. READY!?

If there is no sin; what need I of grace?

Hark

View Profile
Was Paul an Apostle? Can you actually prove, or disprove it, with scripture
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 02:21 PM

GNWS said:

===================================

Posted : 4 Oct, 2017 10:41 PM

Paul was taught by Messiah personally. I will show this from the Scripture when i return from work.

==================================

How long does your shift last?

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 02:09 PM

Qorintyah Aleph (1st Corinthians) 6:19-20

19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which you have from Elohim? And you are not your own;

20 for you were bought with a price; glorify YHWH therefore in your body.

(CLV) 2Co 6:14

Do not |become~ diversely |yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness? Or what communion has light with darkness?

How can demons possibly share the temple of the Ruach HaKodesh?

Hark

View Profile
Guardian Angel Stories & Experiences
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 01:43 PM

Almost eight years ago, I was driving a 1967 Impala. That is a lot of steel. I had a full tank of gas. I was hit from the rear by a truck that I would estimate to be traveling at over 100 MPH. He never hit the brake. He told police that he was down on the floor, "fishing for his coffee." The spare tire, that was in my trunk, ended up being sandwiched between the front and back seats. I think that it hit me in the head. His bumper came within 9 inches of my head. The body of my car went over the car. The frame of my car went under my car. The rear end of my car dragged the pavement for at least 100 feet; as the car slid down the highway after impact. I imagine it must have been throwing out lots of sparks.The gas tank was smashed flat; and it sprayed gas ll over both sides of the highway. The police shut down the highway. When I woke up; I crawled out of the wreckage, the the astonishment of emergency personnel. I was told that " we would have come to get you; but we thought that you were dead." I had no open wounds, and no broken bones. I walked away from the wreckage. I was told by 5 medical professionals that I shouldn't have survived the impact. Let alone the potential fire.

I was knocked unconscious; but I believe this was a wake up call.

I'm here on YHWH's time. I'll be here for as long as he wishes, not one moment more or less.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10