Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 01:10 PM

P.S.

Shabbat shalom!

Hark

View Profile
The Book of Hanok (Enoch)
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 01:07 PM

Why was it omitted from scripture?

It was widely read in the time of Yahshua.

It was found among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Parts of the Revelation of Yochanan, so closely resemble parts of the Book Hanok; that had not the Book of Hanok been so widely known, at the time of the writing of the Revelation of Yochanan, one might have accused him of plagiarism. I would make no such claim. I would surmise that Yahweh revealed the truth to both Hanok and Yochanan.

The Book of Enoch, chapters 91:13-17 and 93:1-13, is also very similar to the prophetic writings found in the books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Obadiah.

Yahshua's own brother, and Apostle, Judah, calls the Book of Enoch to reference in his letter to the followers of Yahshua.

(CLV) Ju 1:14

Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesies to these also, saying, "|Lo~! the Lord came among ten thousand of His saints,

(CLV) Ju 1:15

to do judging against all, and to expose all the irreverent concerning all their irreverent �acts in which they are irreverent, and concerning all the hard words which irreverent sinners speak against Him."

Through dismissing Hanok as a credible witness, how can Judah retain his credibility?

Reception

The Book of Enoch was considered as scripture in the Epistle of Barnabas (16:4)[23] and by many of the early Church Fathers, such as Athenagoras,[24] Clement of Alexandria,[25] Irenaeus[26] and Tertullian,[27] who wrote c. 200 that the Book of Enoch had been rejected by the Jews because it contained prophecies pertaining to Christ.[28] However, later Fathers denied the canonicity of the book, and some even considered the Epistle of Jude uncanonical because it refers to an "apocryphal" work.[29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

So again why was the Book of Hanok suppressed by the Pagan Council of Nicea?

Hark

View Profile
Solar Eclipse 2017...A Sign ???
Posted : 25 Aug, 2017 09:28 PM

I happened to stumble onto proof for one of my assertions.

I figured it serve well to post it.

"Why Is Rosh HaShanah Two Days Long?

Unlike other festivals that are celebrated in the Diaspora (the dispersion,

referring to Jews who live outside of the Holy Land of Israel) Rosh

HaShanah is celebrated for two days because of uncertainty about observing

the festivals on the correct calendar day. Rosh HaShanah is the only holiday

celebrated for two days in Israel. As with all other festivals, the uncertainty

was involved in a calendar that depended on when the new moon was

promulgated, designating the beginning of each new month by the rabbinical

court in Jerusalem (Yerushalayim) in ancient times. The problem of Rosh

HaShanah is heightened by the fact that it falls on Rosh Chodesh, the new

moon itself. Therefore, even in Jerusalem (Yerushalayim), it would have

been difficult to let everyone know in time that the New Year had begun. To

solve this problem, a two-day Rosh HaShanah was practiced even in Israel.

Creating a two-day Rosh HaShanah was also intended to strengthen

observance of each day; in the rabbinic view, the two days are regarded as a

yoma arikhta, one long day."

Hark

View Profile
Solar Eclipse 2017...A Sign ???
Posted : 17 Aug, 2017 11:16 PM

That on the heels of Sept 23 2017.

I've been digging deep into this topic; but there isn't much time left; so forgive me if I don't get this quite right. I'm working off of my memory.

That falls on the Feast of Trumpets.

That Moedim is celebrated for two days, by the Jews; because they don't know how to correctly calculate the day; so they celebrate on both to cover their bases.

"No one knows the day nor the hour

I see no better astronomical candidate to fulfill the Revelation of John.

It hasn't happened before, since the time of Adam; and we won't see it again, for about that long again.

This planetary alignment is very similar to the best candidate that I have seen for the Star of Bethlehem.

I tried to start a discussion on this subject; but it didn't take off.

This is a very exciting time to be alive!

YHWH, please give me the strength to walk in your ways, like my brother Yahshua. Give me the strength to do your will. Bring me to understand your truth. Help me to fulfill your plan for me, no matter how small. Do it for your Glory.

Hark

View Profile
Visions from God...
Posted : 17 Aug, 2017 10:49 PM

I appreciate that you have submitted to taking your God given talent, and using it to glorify God.

I think that we could all take more time, to be thankful for our God given talents, and to reflect on how we can better use them to serve him.

Glory to YHWH!

Hark

View Profile
Could someone please explain this Scripture.
Posted : 17 Aug, 2017 02:05 PM

Prophetic said:

"Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT CONTINUE TO DO EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF THE LAW."

================================

KUDOS!

I couldn't have said it better myself

Hark

View Profile
Just a suggeestion....
Posted : 17 Aug, 2017 01:51 PM

Hi God's Jude,

I was rolling that same verse around in my head, just last night. It was balanced by the very next verse:

(CLV) Pr 26:5

Answer a stupid man according to his folly, Lest he should become wise in his own eyes.

The next verse that you provided, tips that balance for me.

Hark

View Profile
RESPECT !!!
Posted : 16 Aug, 2017 09:36 PM

Prophetic said:

"Hark teaches that all the inspired writings of Paul are Satanic???"

==================================

Why do you feel the need to bear false witness against me?

Did you know that lying is against YHWH's LAW?

Did you know that when you lie about someone in writing; that it is called libel?

Did you know that libel is against the LAW in the U.S.; and it carries civil penalties?

I find it ironic that you brought Satan into this discussion.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father�s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Hark

View Profile
Could someone please explain this Scripture.
Posted : 15 Aug, 2017 08:36 PM

The word "demolish" is a closer translation than the word "abolish."

Nonetheless, I don't understand how anyone could come to the conclusion that Yahshua abolished the Law of YHWH.

Satan must have them blinded.

The next few verses add clarity to this verse.

Let's start by making the key point of this opening verse, crystal clear.

Yahshua did not demolish, nor abolish, YHWH's LAW!

That said...

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the LAW until everything is accomplished.

Has heaven disappeared?

NO!

Has earth disappeared?

NO!

Has all been accomplished?

NO!

It seems very clear that me that, every word of the LAW is in full effect.

19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven,

[Wait.... What's this....You mean we have to obey the LAW? ...and we can't teach others that Yahshua abolished the LAW, so that we can all join hands and run around like Godless Hellians together? Whodathunkit?

but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Wait.... what's this? You mean we're actually supposed practiced being obedient to all of YHWH's LAW, like keeping the Feasts, and teaching others during YHWH's appointed times?

How would that fit in with all the time it takes to prepare the Pagan shrub for the Winter Solstice, and tracking down egg laying bunnies in the Spring?

20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

So even the Pharisees weren't obedient enough to YHWH's LAW?

I suppose that Yahshua is telling us that we need to follow his example.

Hark

View Profile
The Law of Christ ?
Posted : 12 Aug, 2017 10:29 AM

God's Jude said:

Im in total agreement...The LOVE of the Father YHWH 1st and foremost

========================================

Glory to YHWH!

John 17:1 Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, "Father , the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You,

John 17: 4 �I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do�

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10