just a muse
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 08:39 PM

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Greetings from B.C., Canada
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 07:30 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

The Canadians are slowly taking over CDFF. Got any other single friends you can get on here Janet?

Welcome to the forums eh! This is the place to be.

Ian

p.s. - hold up three fingers for us....

ian777

View Profile
Say hi to my friend!
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 07:16 PM

Hey that's great that you're dragging your friends over here Prov; helps make the site all the better!

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Mowing--yes, Mowing!!!
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 05:30 PM

There's this stuff they used in Vietnam called Agent Orange. It's a defoliant; it kills all plants. That might be a good solution for your lawn.

Ian

(being the usual smart aleck)

ian777

View Profile
Question for the guys
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 05:27 PM

Hey joyful,

It really depends. I actually wound up thinking about this quite a bit; generally speaking, I don't think disabilities or health problems would deter me if I had reason to be interested in the first place. Health problems - especially ones that can be fatal, like Lupus, don't turn me off, but they would discourage or worry me. I mean, am I going to be a widdower soon? And would I go for it and enjoy our time together while I could?

At any rate, what I'm getting at, is if I'm interested, then chances are health issues or disabilities won't slow me down much.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Encouragement for those looking for their godly spouse
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 08:10 AM

Good post Gloryshine, thanks for sharing.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Looking for a date . . . heehee
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 09:08 PM

Hmmm... Normally that's about a 27 hour drive for me, but I'm British Columbia right now, so it's probably closer to a 50 or 60 hour drive.

Can you wait a week? haha!

Okay, okay, so I won't be going to Florida for an outing...

Have fun without me though, okay?

Ian

ian777

View Profile
To knock your sox off...
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 10:35 PM

I do have the one mug shot from when I was arrested....

Okay, just kidding. I was going to make an "arrest" mug shot for my facebook page, cause I like a good joke, but then I realized it would probably start the rumour mill, so I didn't do it...

Ian

ian777

View Profile
How do I let you know I'm interested.
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 10:33 PM

Hey Zoe,

welcome to the forums. Hey - just so you know, EVERYbody here gets unanswered emails - the majority you send out will receive NO response. Don't take it personal, move on. I know it's annoying and discouraging, but ALL of us are experiencing that. It's not you, and it's not what you're doing.

If a lady writes to me and makes the first move, that actually earns my respect. Problem is, the vast majority who've approached me first, when you look at our profiles, we're mutually exclusive; so I'm a little baffled as to why they sent me a wink or emailed me. Then the winks get lost and stuff too.

Anyway - keep trying, and my recommendation is to step out and make the first move. It's just as discouraging for us guys when we step out, write first, and get no response...

but DO let him know you're interested! If you strike out, assume that is an answer from the Lord. But if he didn't notice you simply because you didn't make a move and he didn't see your profile or something, well then that's the wrong reason to strike out, wouldn't you say?

God bless,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Had any one liner emails?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 10:27 PM

Hey wait a minute - they're writing to you??? Wonder what you're doing right...

Ian

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16